Hi all, although a member for quite a while i think this is my first post. Anyway just wondering if any of you could value a fernandes Ravelle Elite with sustainer. The serial number is : FG03100112

I currently have a strat and i managed to find out alot about it through the serial number but i cant seem to get any joy with the fernandes!!

Basically im about to conclude a part ex deal plus cash so i just want to see if im getting a good deal!!

My Email is JWDAX@AOL.COM or of course reply to this thread! Thanks for your time
Lol ta all the same. Hopefully someone will be a bit closer to the actual mark. P.S Its second hand as oppesed to being brand new. But id like to now new and used prices
How much did you get it for?
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
According to Vintage Guitar price guide, a standard model (not high end) Fernandes will run $150-$350 in exc. condition
1966 Harmony H-14 Bobkat
1974 Ibanez Les Paul Custom 2350
1980 Ibanez BL-300NT Blazer
1987 Fender Stratocaster 72' RI Pink Paisley
1990 Fender HM Strat
1996 Fender Stratocaster Fat Strat
1998 Epiphone Sheraton II
Quote by Jwdax
Hi all, although a member for quite a while i think this is my first post. Anyway just wondering if any of you could value a fernandes Ravelle Elite with sustainer. The serial number is : FG03100112

I currently have a strat and i managed to find out alot about it through the serial number but i cant seem to get any joy with the fernandes!!

Basically im about to conclude a part ex deal plus cash so i just want to see if im getting a good deal!!

My Email is JWDAX@AOL.COM or of course reply to this thread! Thanks for your time
$399 with case usually ... an example of a completed listing: $399

It can go all the way to $900+ in awesome condition.