Page 1 of 2
I hope that he rots in jail or that he gets hung by the scrotum!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Finally, they only had what, the murder weapon and CCTV images to go eh?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Is he too young to go to prison based on him being 16 when he committed the crime? Also why are they calling it murder I thought it was a mistake.
Quote by Death_switch
Is he too young to go to prison based on him being 16 when he committed the crime? Also why are they calling it murder I thought it was a mistake.

well, he accidentally shot someone?

having a gun at that age is illigal, he was clearly up to something allready
Quote by numinis

I don't mean he accidentally shot the gun. I thought he was either aiming for something else or it was mistaken identity. Of course having a gun at that age is illegal but that is irrelevant to what I said.
Last edited by Death_switch at Dec 16, 2008,
Quote by Death_switch

they've convicted him of murder. there was probably a defendant plea of manslaughter and/or mistaken identity and/or dimished responsibility but the jury ruled it out i guess.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by numinis

Most guns in the UK are illegal.
Quote by Death_switch
I don't mean he accidentally shot the gun. I thought he was either aiming for something else or it was mistaken identity. Of course hacing a gun at that age is illegal but that is irrelevant to what I said.

Killing someone through mistaken identity isn't manslaughter. It's still murder. Although there may not have been any malicious intent, there was malice aforethought- the willful disregard for life.
Just can't trust these Liverpudlians, can you? Wall off the city?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Killing someone through mistaken identity isn't manslaughter. It's still murder. Although there may not have been any malicious intent, there was malice aforethought- the willful disregard for life.

Yeah, I think of it like this:

Manslaughter - heat of the moment/negligence

Murder - premeditated/ intent to take a life

Makes you sick though, my heart really goes out to his family - especially the Mother - no parent should ever have to deal with that
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by cuthbertg
Yeah, I think of it like this:

Manslaughter - heat of the moment/negligence

Murder - premeditated/ intent to take a life

Makes you sick though, my heart really goes out to his family - especially the Mother - no parent should ever have to deal with that

Well if the person you plan to murder turns out to be someone else and you kill him, it's still murder. If you just randomly become enraged and kill someone in the spur of the moment it's manslaugther.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Well if the person you plan to murder turns out to be someone else and you kill him, it's still murder. If you just randomly become enraged and kill someone in the spur of the moment it's manslaugther.

isn't that what i said or am i having a senior moment?
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Death_switch

He was aiming for someone in a rival gang, but hit the boy instead. Not as if he was playfully shooting tin cans and the boy jumped in front of him.
RULE BRITANNIA
Am I misreadin it? It says that he took up a position before firing

I thought it was a "Drive-By"

Either way it's about time he was convicted
Quote by zwound
They look like skinheads. Both of them

Learn what a 'skinhead' is before comparing them with these murderers, real skinheads aren't these neo-Nazi racist clowns you see kicking about these days. Real skinheads symbolised working class people, and believe it or not, their culture was heavily influenced by black cultures like Jamaica and R&B music.
RULE BRITANNIA
Somehow I read this thread as River Pheonix.

I promptly thought, What the ****.
Quote by AU79 XY
Somehow I read this thread as River Pheonix.

I promptly thought, What the ****.

He died years ago
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by numinis

Wrong. It's illegal no matter what the age. Guns are illegal in the UK.
He needs to rot in jail. Who cares if it was an accident, he still didn't show any emotion after what he did. He deserves to be locked up for the rest of his life.
Good. I hope he rots. What a scab.
The article said he showed no remorse; WHAT THE ****?!
Killing a young, innocent kid and he doesn't care?

People like this are what's wrong with the world.
Finally.

Let him rot in jail. Fucking scumbag.

In fact jail isn't enough. He deserves to suffer.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
He deserves to suffer.

I hope he drops many bars of soap in his time.

But seriously I'm sure the older people in jail will give him hell for it. Coward
Quote by Death_switch

If he'd accidentally shot someone it may not have been murder, but he deliberately shot him. Just because he was not the guy he was out to kill doesn't stop it being murder.
im so pleased they found the ****er

apprently he still shows no remorse when he was being convicted
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by adyhendrixc
I hope he drops many bars of soap in his time.

But seriously I'm sure the older people in jail will give him hell for it. Coward

He'll probably be put in solitary for his own protection. In a world of criminal scum, child killers are the worst.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
He'll probably be put in solitary for his own protection. In a world of criminal scum, child killers are the worst.

Surely pedos no?

Anyway he will probably be let out in 5 years and he will only be 22. Straight onto the papers to tell his story and he will be a rich chav.
yeah he wont do his full sentance....no one ever does
well hardly
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Moggan13

you can get a licence to own a gun. Like game hunters and what not.
^^^
High 5.
Quote by Moggan13

Un-licensed guns are illegal in the UK.
Unless you meant to be carried in public, in which case, I'll shut up.
Though I can't remember the ruling over hand-guns any way.
Page 1 of 2