This may be a retarded question but has anyone in the Pit got any experience with trying to fill in a UK Police application form? or any other paticularly nasty question asking form?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
haha, that'd be an awesome bit of branding for xmas presents for zoophiles
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Bestiality is a sin!
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I'm a member of their fan club. They just sent me a DVD!
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I know, right? Shit sucks.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Nah, dude, don't be sorry. I would do the exact same.

So, faultyy what is the story here?
Quote by Oli_88
Fail.

TS, Lie through your teeth.

I'm trying to not resort to that at the moment, exaggerating instead lol.

The competency questions are a bit of a bitch to answer without coming across as a twat

Quote by Oli_88

trying to out some fuzz by the looks of it.

There are a few peelers on UG, tho mainly yanks
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by faultyy
I'm trying to not resort to that at the moment, exaggerating instead lol.

The competency questions are a bit of a bitch to answer without coming across as a twat

That's not a problem, the more of a twat you seem, the more likely they are to accept you
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Oli_88

Decided to apply because call centre work is horrible, as well as other things. However the application form seems to have been written by somebody who wants there to be less police and has done his part by making the questions quite difficult with ridiculously low word limits

Quote by faultyy
Decided to apply because call centre work is horrible, as well as other things. However the application form seems to have been written by somebody who wants there to be less police and has done his part by making the questions quite difficult with ridiculously low word limits

Fair enough. They just want to weed out the indecisive people really, you never know when a snap decision will save or cost a life.
Just cut to the chase, but try to avoid saying "Shoot (innocent) Brazilian in the face."
Damn, going to have to delete all my answers now or maybe just change them to tazer Brazillian in the face