Who Absolutley Hates Christmas Songs?????!!!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Nope can't stand them.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by imdeth
You should listen to the UG Christmas album. Change your opinion on them fo' sho'.

M-m-m-MOOOMMY! This bad man stole my answer!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I get completely pissed whenever I hear a commercial where they use a Christmas song and change the words to something else. Is this what passes for advertising? The words don't even fit into the tune. My ass could write a commercial like this!
i wouldnt hate them so much if they didnt start putting them on the radio nonstop in NOVEMBER
Quote by danohat
I get completely pissed whenever I hear a commercial where they use a Christmas song and change the words to something else. Is this what passes for advertising? The words don't even fit into the tune. My ass could write a commercial like this!

i see them on tv all the time where they just use the song as it is. i think that makes it worse tbh... dunno why, i just hate them!!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Quote by danohat

The Iceland advert I'm guessing, with Katona and that other one from chuff like a wizards sleeve.....I mean loose women
Christmas songs are a pack of ****. All of them. Christmas themed songs are based on either:

a)Santa bull****, impulsive consuming disorders. There are children who dream about the christmas fairytale of presents, and have a horrible letdown then,

b)Snow and Winter: I live in the southern hemisphere, and I'm ****ing melting under the sun.

c)Baby Jesus. The world has lost its faith. /thread.
Quote by redisni
Christmas songs are a pack of ****. All of them. Christmas themed songs are based on either:

a)Santa bull****, impulsive consuming disorders. There are children who dream about the christmas fairytale of presents, and have a horrible letdown then,

b)Snow and Winter: I live in the southern hemisphere, and I'm ****ing melting under the sun.

Santa never brought you that toy train you wanted, did he?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I like certain Christmas albums, but they usually are folksy and consist of mostly guitar. But yes I hate most any other Christmas song, simply because they are annoying to begin with, or I have heard them too many times. But I do enjoy a Christmas folk vibe, I found that stuff very pleasurable to listen to.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Better than Slipknot songs.

+1
My Arsenal.
'85 B.C. Rich Virgin
Line 6 spider 3 75w
Silver sharpie.
Pocket knife.
Quote by redisni

You're getting coal this year.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

+1
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Some are alright but on the whole +1

So i will award you a + .65 or something
Christmas is cool and all, but some christmas songs are just overrated.

Take Jingle Bells for instance.

It's a song which has been sung and played like a gazillion times.

It's worse when christmas songs are covered by artists. That makes me sick >,<
DeVillains!
The darkness, everyone loves that song?
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Other than Fairytale Of New York, I can't stand any of them.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by redisni

need anger management?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I don't mind them...but when they start playing them the day after Halloween...it gets to be annoying. I feel like it should be St. Patricks Day by now based on how long I've been hearing christmas music on the radio.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Santa never brought you that toy train you wanted, did he?

haha ur like santa but more awesome and not that fat
Not only do I not care for the majority of all Christmas songs, but I just really don't care for Christmas. Hell it's not even Christmas any more, it's "Happy Holidays".
  • Ibanez Soundgear
  • Cort SJB-3 Acoustic
  • Epiphone Goth X-Treme
  • DigiTech BP50
  • Epiphone Les Paul Custom 3 Plus LTD
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Cort Evl-K6
  • DigiTech RP80

Cort Guitar Owner's Club 2nd member.