So I found this job on craigslists, part time, and I was wondering if anybody has any experience handing out flyers on the streets. Obviously the only risk I'm worried about is getting runned-over. Maybe I can get people to lower their car windows if I do a little dance or make Bulbasaur noises....

So anyone?
Quote by imdeth

No, but I was thinking about something like that. I'm broke. Gonna have to sell the nugget I found soon

I just want to do something that doesn't require to talk to customers.

Cons about this job:
-It's south florida meaning it gets really hot, or it rains a lot
-I might runned over
-someone might recognize me

Though I prefer being outside than working in McDonalds.
Quote by metaldud536
I just want to do something that doesn't require to talk to customers.

Cons about this job:
-It's south florida meaning it gets really hot, or it rains a lot
-I might get run over
-someone might recognize me

Though I prefer being outside than working in McDonalds.

I did it for scouts (flame-shield) for my gold award as service(not getting paid), for a library that wanted more people to read.
People will just take flyer's no matter what they are, and you kind of get used to it.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Haha, what are the flyers advertising? See, I'm the sort of person who would clock in, get the flyers, dump said flyers into a bin, and go perve on hot American chicks. That's just me though. if it's good money, worth the loss of dignity should you be recognised, then flog them everywhere.

Good luck buddy

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Haha, what are the flyers advertising? See, I'm the sort of person who would clock in, get the flyers, dump said flyers into a bin, and go perve on hot American chicks. That's just me though. if it's good money, worth the loss of dignity should you be recognised, then flog them everywhere.

Good luck buddy

Well, when I see them handing out flyers I usually take one. They're flyers for Health insurance. Stuff for old people and Cubans.
Who cares if someone recognizes you? Everyone needs to make a little monies

It would be dangerous around here though what with the chavs.

"Hey would you like-"

"What ya jus call me greb?!"

Sure not to end well.
I've gotten paid for holding up signs, I imagine passing out flyers is just a more annoying version of the same job.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by imdeth
Who cares if someone recognizes you? Everyone needs to make a little monies

It would be dangerous around here though what with the chavs.

"Hey would you like-"

"What ya jus call me greb?!"

Sure not to end well.

Oh no. I know what the person who posted the job means when handing out flyers. It doesn't require talking to people. Simply wait by an intersection for a red light and then go car by car showing people the flyers to see if they lower their windows and take one.
I don't have experience of handing out fliers, but having attended Glasgow university for many years I have become a master of avoiding them and ramming an entire stack of "Vote Douchey McFagbag assisstant vice president of arse lickery" up the arses of the tits waving them in my face.
i hate the public, its bad enough having to work in a coffee shop and taking them coffee every so often. but i ouldnt stand to be surrounded by people on my own giving people fliers... scares me.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria