that looks insanely fun, but those guys are idiots. Getting within a foot of the ****ing ground before just BARELY clearing the ledge? that's just insane.
stupid mother****ers! but i do envy them... =/
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
In the end of the video you can see some parachutes open, I guess that's how they land, I wanna try that though, really badly, **** this place I'm going to Norway.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by Mr_Mysterio
In the end of the video you can see some parachutes open, I guess that's how they land, I wanna try that though, really badly, **** this place I'm going to Norway.

UG Road trip!!!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
that looks insanely fun, but those guys are idiots. Getting within a foot of the ****ing ground before just BARELY clearing the ledge? that's just insane.

agreed, id have a lot of fun doing this if i wasnt deathly afraid of heights
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
That looks so fun. New life goal.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
sugar glider thing was cool.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by 2 15/16
That looks so fun. New life goal.

+1
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Those Wingsuits look like so much fine. . . .

Definitely want. . .though I doubt I'd have the balls to jump off a cliff that high and trust a suit to keep me alive. . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
that is so awesome. there were so many times when i thought they were gonna bite it tho haha.
Ive known about this for a while... i want to do it so bad but even me being the dare devil that i am i think it might just be a little too much. Maybe when im 70 and i just dont give a **** :-/.
the list of thigns to do before i die just got bigger
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
I want to see the part where it goes "Look Ma, no skis!", to "Look Ma, no face!"
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I am making a promise to myself, right now, that one day before I die I will wing-suit base-jump.
Quote by GettintheLedout
I am making a promise to myself, right now, the day I die I will wing-suit base-jump.

Fixed