ive not long had my Eclipse and the long shot of it is my now ex girlfriend had cut all the strings off my guitar as she knew i loved it but in doing this she has scratched the surface of the body.

the scratch has gone down to the white undercoat, i was just wondering if there is anyone out there who might have any ideas in how i could get rid of it...
My gear.

ESP LTD EC 2005.

KH 202.

Line 6, Spider 212.

ESP Eclipse l CTM.
wow what a bitch. id cut her. honestly tho i think you are screwed there... but it makes for a good tale
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
thanx... anybody else.. i really need help
My gear.

ESP LTD EC 2005.

KH 202.

Line 6, Spider 212.

ESP Eclipse l CTM.
Go put her most precious thing up her ass. That will make her regret it. Oh, and while youre still there, plant a bomb inside her dildo.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
im liking all the support guys but id like my axe fixing fst...lol
My gear.

ESP LTD EC 2005.

KH 202.

Line 6, Spider 212.

ESP Eclipse l CTM.
Pics? I think your kind of screwed with fixing a scratch that deep.

If she were my gf I would rip her freakin arms off and beat her with the bloody stumps!

John
what do you think about using a black pen to try and cover it up?
My gear.

ESP LTD EC 2005.

KH 202.

Line 6, Spider 212.

ESP Eclipse l CTM.
Quote by espltdtosh
what do you think about using a black pen to try and cover it up?

Don't... You'll always notice it, and it's going to be more annoying than an actual scratch.

After all, scratches mean a guitar has been played, or in this case, has seen things come and go. I mean, if you still have this guitar 10 year from now, you'll be like 'And this is from the time my ex-girlfriend cut off the strings in anger. And this happened when....'
the only thing that may be to fully cover it is a respray. but at least you have proof as to what a bitch she is.
Two words.

**** punt.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.