Is it just me or is there any other true metal head out there who misses the real mosh pits? No, no, no throwing down is not a pit no matter if you see it everywhere you go, that's not a man's sport. How the hell spinning, kicking and whatever epileptic fit these kids have became the new thing I don't know. Personally it just pisses me off, makes me so annoyed I actually plow these kids at the show and go old school on their @$$es.
haha rapeist
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Is it just me or is there any other true metal head out there who misses the real mosh pits? No, no, no throwing down is not a pit no matter if you see it everywhere you go, that's not a man's sport. How the hell spinning, kicking and whatever epileptic fit these kids have became the new thing I don't know. Personally it just pisses me off, makes me so annoyed I actually plow these kids at the show and go old school on their @$$es.

multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by UncleCthulhu
ಠ_ಠ

See post #2
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
hell yeah its lame to see a so called "mosh pit" going on and people are doing there weird hardcore dancing thing nothing against those that do that but i wanna see some freaking fist throwing violence in the mosh pits not just pushing and shoving and hardcore dancing
I just don't like getting fvcked with when i'm trying to enjoy the show.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
i know what he means

i was into metal before these faggy kids, i went to gigs before them and moshed.

then like a year or two ago all the 'metals' changed, got these arseholes dancing around and stuff.

im 18, yeah young. so? i still know how to pit, i feel embarrased that i might get grouped with the kids when im seen queing for a gig or summith
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by ashesofthewake6
hell yeah its lame to see a so called "mosh pit" going on and people are doing there weird hardcore dancing thing nothing against those that do that but i wanna see some freaking fist throwing violence in the mosh pits not just pushing and shoving and hardcore dancing

EDIT:
Quote by death_metaller
i know what he means

i was into metal before these faggy kids, i went to gigs before them and moshed.

then like a year or two ago all the 'metals' changed, got these arseholes dancing around and stuff.

im 18, yeah young. so? i still know how to pit, i feel embarrased that i might get grouped with the kids when im seen queing for a gig or summith

Yeah, the genre shift in metal changed only a year or two ago. Right.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

EDIT:

Yeah, the genre shift in metal changed only a year or two ago. Right.

no

ok heres what i mean. the main thing that pisses me off: bands like whitechapel, suicide silence etc...

they get called death metal. they are NOT death metal. Nile is death metal, Necrophagist is death metal. They are utter ****e!
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
You seriously posted a thread about this? Get a life. Mosh if you want to..it's not that hard.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.