As the title says, who do you think the most badass guitarist is. Badass can refer to their skill, style of play, appearance or whatever as long as it fits.

My choices are Robb Flynn from Machine Head:

and Zakk Wlyde:

Dave Mustaine. He says what he thinks and he don't give a **** if people like it or not. He has offended a lot of people this way but he keeps speaking his mind anyway. Pretty Badass IMO. Good guitarist and brilliant songwriter too.
Quote by the.eliminator
dimebag would literally beat the crap out of mustaine. i mean come on, dime IS F***in HOSTILE

He was actually a very nice guy.
kerry king

tony iommi
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Zakk Wylde's NOT a hardass. Kids, get this out of your head.

My vote for most badass guitarist goes to Dave Mustaine. He'll speak his mind, do what he wants, play some AMAZING songs, and look badass doing it.
Quote by the.eliminator
dimebag would literally beat the crap out of mustaine. i mean come on, dime IS F***in HOSTILE

Dimebag's dead, he won't do anything to mustaine. And he was fat.
Quote by vamprocker
tony iommi

No. He's one of the most down to earth guitarists. Watch any of his interviews.
Quote by MoleMania
Dimebag's dead, he won't do anything to mustaine. And he was fat.

Because he was fat? Dime was not fat. He was by no means in shape, but he certainly wasn't fat.
Last edited by Dirty_Civilian at Dec 16, 2008,
i'd also have to go with Mustaine for the attitude. the guy may be a total dick, but he doesn't care what people think about him and says what he wants. he's also got skill to back up his big mouth. thats pretty badass, even if i don't really like the guy.
Quote by Dirty_Civilian

Because he was fat? Dime was not fat. He was by no means in shape, but he certainly wasn't fat.

Well, mainly 'cos he's dead. I supose I used the wrong wording a little bit, perhaps "slightly chubby" would work better?
Dave Mustaine is also a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, so I have my doubts that Dimebag would kick his ass. Mustaine is the most badass guitarist around these days. And he was a junkie/alcoholic for many years and he's still going strong and making music.
Quote by MoleMania
Well, mainly 'cos he's dead. I supose I used the wrong wording a little bit, perhaps "slightly chubby" would work better?

My words worked better.
Mustaine. Slash was pretty badass back in his ol' days, **** the man died, his heart almost ruptured due to alchohol cosumption and he can still play/talk.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
NO!!!

the most bad ass guitarist is fu.cking jack white.

i insist.
You guys wanna have some group sex?
Quote by Dizeaz2112
Zakk Wylde's NOT a hardass. Kids, get this out of your head.

My vote for most badass guitarist goes to Dave Mustaine. He'll speak his mind, do what he wants, play some AMAZING songs, and look badass doing it.

Oh come on, how is Zakk Wylde not badass, kiddo? Look at him!
The braided, long beard, the bandana, the long hair, the muscles, the leather jacket and armbands, the insane amount of riffage, the way he slung his guitar.

Totally cool. Maybe overdone, but cool.
Quote by Y00p
Oh come on, how is Zakk Wylde not badass, kiddo? Look at him!
The braided, long beard, the bandana, the long hair, the muscles, the leather jacket and armbands, the insane amount of riffage, the way he slung his guitar.

Totally cool. Maybe overdone, but cool.

ok

u know who is amazingly unique in everything he does and not ur regular heavy metal stereotype? jack white

i wanna see someone else make it big with a piece of plastic that wont stay in tune.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbR6emSCd4
You guys wanna have some group sex?
Quote by Masry
ok

u know who is amazingly unique in everything he does and not ur regular heavy metal stereotype? jack white

i wanna see someone else make it big with a piece of plastic that wont stay in tune.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbR6emSCd4

We can all see what you wrote.
You don't have to post it three times.

Also, my opinion
Bo Diddley

The only man who could dance all crazy and still play like a madman.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--