Page 1 of 2
Alreet Folks?

Just got back from the Dentist where i had 2 freakin teeth taken out!!!

I have hated the dentist since i was a kid but they said if they didnt remove it i would die

So i know nobody is gonna say its their favourite place to visit at the weekend but does any one have a phobia of those teeth stealin bastards!!
I See Through The Darkness My Way Back Home...
Once when i was at the dentist she had that hook-like thing and was scraping my teeth like she was hoping they were small pinãtas and would burst if she scraped hard enough
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
They just did it to score some cash from the tooth fairy.

Seriously, if I bled any more in the dentist's chair I'd run out of blood. Nothing good comes from them.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Not a phobia, but I recall having braces and they lost a piece of clipped wire from the braces in the back of my throat. The gal says "hold on" and pulls out a pair of honest to god needle nose pliers and extricates the deadly piece of metal, then proudly exclaimed "haven't lost one yet!"

There's not much worse than being in that chair, you have my sympathy.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
One time I was getting a cavity filling and my mouth became numb so throughout the whole day, I was letting my friends punch me in the face. Felt nothing.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

i had a tooth pulled and while they were numbing me i almost passed out. i guess the thought of a needle going into the roof of my mouth freaked me out. it was crazy cause i was all sweaty and nervous. not a fun day.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
Not a phobia, but I recall having braces and they lost a piece of clipped wire from the braces in the back of my throat. The gal says "hold on" and pulls out a pair of honest to god needle nose pliers and extricates the deadly piece of metal, then proudly exclaimed "haven't lost one yet!"

There's not much worse than being in that chair, you have my sympathy.

I've heard of needle nose pliers, but honest-to-god-needle-nose pliers??!

They sound EXTREME
Mine are black.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by 100%guitarmad

They sound EXTREME

Not more extreme than EXTREME-honest-to-god needle noes pliers.

And I inherited bad teeth from my mother and father both, so that sucks, my wisdom teeth are all out of whack and my saliva glands are wierd or something, which causes me to have cavities even though I brush twice daily and floss every day
when i grow up i wanna be a dentist, not because it would be fun. just so i can hunt down my dentist right now and give him a root canal.
they are coming to rape our cows and slaughter our women
Quote by 100%guitarmad

They sound EXTREME

The Dentist said i cant blow my nose for 24 hours as for some people the nerve in the root of their teeth are sometimes connected to something in their nose which when blown could shotgun the blood clot which is healing the hole into you mouth!

Is it just me or do these not sound like the words of a quite highly paid professional????
I See Through The Darkness My Way Back Home...
I don't get the problem with dentists.
Sure one of them gave my sister root canal surgery she didn't actually need, but they're not all bad.
I used to drink nigh on 2 litres of coke a day. Still have perfect teeth. He loves me.
Quote by Oli_88
Sure one of them gave my sister root canal surgery she didn't actually need, but they're not all bad.
I used to drink nigh on 2 litres of coke a day. Still have perfect teeth. He loves me.

Same here. My teeth are a miracle.
Quote by MoleMania
Same here. My teeth are a miracle.

Its like, they dissolve them so much they hide the holes that should appear.
...Yes I know thats rubbish. Still, glad I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Oli_88

Dude if they give you a root canal, either a) you need it, or b) you live in Mexico and they're swindling your American dollars and aren't actually dentists. They do root canals so that an infection which has gone too far to be a cavity doesn't reach the rest of your nerves, which would be a very bad thing.

It's like I say, we'd be much better with synthesized teeth, there'd be nothing to infect, nothing to break and full of win.
I had a root canal when I was 12, and I'm due up for another, as well as a crap-ton of fillings. I'd BETTER not be scared of the dentist.
I go for the teeth cleaning.
I stay for the novicane.
Quote by Rookie One
makes jizz shoot out of your don johnson
Quote by HalfBlackJack
Alreet Folks?

Just got back from the Dentist where i had 2 freakin teeth taken out!!!

I have hated the dentist since i was a kid but they said if they didnt remove it i would die

So i know nobody is gonna say its their favourite place to visit at the weekend but does any one have a phobia of those teeth stealin bastards!!

You English and your rotten teeth..

I don't normally mind going to the dentist, as I know the hygenist that I normally get and she is cool.
vicodin!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by st.stephen
Dude if they give you a root canal, either a) you need it, or b) you live in Mexico and they're swindling your American dollars and aren't actually dentists. They do root canals so that an infection which has gone too far to be a cavity doesn't reach the rest of your nerves, which would be a very bad thing.

It's like I say, we'd be much better with synthesized teeth, there'd be nothing to infect, nothing to break and full of win.

A. It was my sister.
B. We live in England. Ergo Pounds Sterling.
C. She did not need the root canal. We went to see another dentist because my sister was in a lot of pain. He said it looked like it not only wasn't needed, but wasn't fully completed either, hence the pain.
D. Upon requesting the pre-surgery x-rays, he declined. We were quite within our rights to see these and took it as an admission of guilt.
E. This was in a well respected private clinic with a Dentist of well over 30 years.
F. When we took it further with the authorities, he conveniently dissapeared.

And finally, sorry, I'm in a shit mood.
My dentist is sadistic. He gets some hook thing then scrapes my teeth and says 'don't worry, this won't hurt'. HOW THE **** WOULD HE KNOW, HE'S A DENTIST, HIS TEETH ARE IMMACULATE!
hello
I have to go to the dentist in about 30 minutes, actually. I don't mind it... except for that gritty stuff they clean your teeth with. I've only had to get teeth pulled once though and it was for braces... and I've never had a cavity... so my visits are rather uneventful.

Quote by SRVNumberOne
....the title led me to believe this was about genetal worts of the mouth....

I was thinking something along the lines of the HIV symptom...
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Oli_88
A. It was my sister.
B. We live in England. Ergo Pounds Sterling.
C. She did not need the root canal. We went to see another dentist because my sister was in a lot of pain. He said it looked like it not only wasn't needed, but wasn't fully completed either, hence the pain.
D. Upon requesting the pre-surgery x-rays, he declined. We were quite within our rights to see these and took it as an admission of guilt.
E. This was in a well respected private clinic with a Dentist of well over 30 years.
F. When we took it further with the authorities, he conveniently dissapeared.

And finally, sorry, I'm in a shit mood.

don't mind me if I came off sounding like a prick earlier, I didn't mean to.

I'd say that falls under my b) category though, what I meant by my statement was that it was either needed or done by an unprofessional doctor, although it sounds like he was more of a con man than anything, but I was close. btw, that sucks for your sister seeing as she didn't even need the operation.
Quote by st.stephen
don't mind me if I came off sounding like a prick earlier, I didn't mean to.

I'd say that falls under my b) category though, what I meant by my statement was that it was either needed or done by an unprofessional doctor, although it sounds like he was more of a con man than anything, but I was close. btw, that sucks for your sister seeing as she didn't even need the operation.

Snap. Crap moods ftl. Still is all fixed now.
I remember having braces. I had to have 4 teeth out, and then when they put the braces on I was getting them tightened one week, and to trim the wire at the back of your mouth they use these nasty looking wire cutter type things, and the asshole orthodontist managed to cut a hole in my gum. Not nice. Then, to top it all, I wore my retainers like they said to, but apparently they took the braces off too early and my teeth have gone back to being crooked.

Apart from that though, I've never had any problems with my teeth. Not even a filling. I think I must have super saliva that kills off germs or something.
When I got a tooth out it bled so much they had to put stitches in my mouth, was horrible
I have had five take out overall. Hate meh teeth.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I've stopped going to the dentist, I have busted one tooth, it split in half when i was eating, but it does'nt hurt so why bother, I got a hole in another but that does'nt hurt either. when I get a real problem I will probably go, but as long as they look ok and don't fall out it's just a waste of money in my opinion.
have a drink on me
Quote by rikki_trash
I've stopped going to the dentist, I have busted one tooth, it split in half when i was eating, but it does'nt hurt so why bother, I got a hole in another but that does'nt hurt either. when I get a real problem I will probably go, but as long as they look ok and don't fall out it's just a waste of money in my opinion.

Because it could get infected and have serious medical consequences.
My wisdom teeth came in sideways, so the dentist had to cut open my gums and cut the teeth out in pieces before just essentially ripping the root of each tooth out of my gums. There is no anesthesia for that kind of pain, my friends.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
One time I was getting a cavity filling and my mouth became numb so throughout the whole day, I was letting my friends punch me in the face. Felt nothing.

OMG tha avatar is amazing!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Oh, teeth.

I am severely disappointed.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Page 1 of 2