im tryin to convice my mom to get me a half stack for christmas this year can anyone help me. i need to give her pros of having one
Music is like cand, Throw away the Rappers
Pro: You will promise to try not to rape the dog
Con: You're not great at keeping promises

Should work
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I want in on your sig

Faultyy I hope you die you absolute ****. If I saw you dying of dehydration on the side of the road, I'd gladly forc feed you those things that keep moisture out of shoe boxes!

( )

please

To TS:

Just tell her that you'll suck less and that maybe she'll wish that's true and get it for you?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
seeing as it's xmas
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Pros: Shouldn't need a new amp for a while, nor a new guitar, seeing as a good amp can make a shitty guitar sound decent.

More people will want you in the band because of your bad ass equipment <--I assume you're in High School and have other musicians in said school...it's sad, but it's true...
Dude it's a little late for convincing isn't it? Think you're going to convince her 9 days away to buy you something?

She probably already bought you some socks or something. I think it's too late for you.

Besides, you'll shoot your eye out, kid.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by Corruption
I want in on your sig

Faultyy I hope you die you absolute ****. If I saw you dying of dehydration on the side of the road, I'd gladly forc feed you those things that keep moisture out of shoe boxes!

( )

please

i cant believe that actually worked! then again, he did say please...
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
well when i wanted my mother to buy me equiptment, i ended up getting a job
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Faultyy, I hope you keep living, you absolute beauty. If I saw you dying of dehydration on the side of the road, I'd gladly take you out for a nice sea food dinner and then out to buy a new pair of shoes!

( )
Pro: You'll learn to spell?

Ask for money in place of gifts. Then put that money with any other money you might have and start a half stack fund. Do chores around the house, start mowing people's lawns.

In other words; get it yourself.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
well when i wanted my mother to buy me equiptment, i ended up getting a job

Pros: Once you've destroyed her ear drums with it she'll never hear your crappy out of tune thrashings ever again.
Quote by Jawkster
if she doesn't then shoot her in the head and wound your dad.

Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by Jawkster
if she doesn't then shoot her in the head and wound your dad.

This.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
Dude it's a little late for convincing isn't it? Think you're going to convince her 9 days away to buy you something?

She probably already bought you some socks or something. I think it's too late for you.

Besides, you'll shoot your eye out, kid.

I agree with every word of this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)