Hey the battery snap part of my tuner is broken, how do I get a new one (like where from), and how do I fix it?
Quote by Bazilisck311
So if I buy a Les Paul standard and throw it 200 mph, its binding will generate downforce?
Quote by ierostyle
Hey the battery snap part of my tuner is broken, how do I get a new one (like where from), and how do I fix it?

Radioshack or online.. Just resolder it on to the board if you want to take the time or just strip the wires, solder and shrink wrap and your done.
Can I use the wires already coming from the board and connect to a new battery snap, or is it just as easy to resolder to the board?
Quote by Bazilisck311
So if I buy a Les Paul standard and throw it 200 mph, its binding will generate downforce?
It's up to you, we don't have a picture of it so it's hard to say. But I would just get a power supply instead. Cheaper in the long run, and more reliable.
yeah thats the plan, but right now I need to fix my amp so, it's a make do job, I have a daisy chain psu, but I want to get a small power brick type thing, are there any good united that dont take up much space on my board, only a small board, I don't have many pedals as yet but know I want/require a few more
Quote by Bazilisck311