What are they looking for?
what songs can you play already, so we can suggest some songs at your skill level/
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
well my gutair teacher told me to play californacation and i can play that easy so somthing harder than that and thay did not say what thay wanted thay sed pick a song what you want
my gear

ibanez rg370dx
epiphone special II
behringer ultra flanger uf100

vist this site it my band aimless hypocrisy
(here) Aimless Hypocrisy
Last edited by sam3210 at Dec 16, 2008,
through the fire and flames, you'll be teh br00talz liek herman ri.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
through the fire and flames, you'll be teh br00talz liek herman ri.

yer deffo lol no to hard
my gear

ibanez rg370dx
epiphone special II

(here) Aimless Hypocrisy
how about 'yellow ledbetter - pearl jam' youtube it if you dont know it, its similiar to californication but harder and has a good solo in, you can improvise bits to make it sound better too. or maybe something like 'YYZ - rush' more rocky and also more difficult but within your skill level im guessing, it would also show off timing, lead and rhythm playing.
Quote by boreamor

People
should
smile
more

Quote by charlie__flynn
how about 'yellow ledbetter - pearl jam' youtube it if you dont know it, its similiar to californication but harder and has a good solo in, you can improvise bits to make it sound better too. or maybe something like 'YYZ - rush' more rocky and also more difficult but within your skill level im guessing, it would also show off timing, lead and rhythm playing.

ill utube them thanks
my gear

ibanez rg370dx
epiphone special II

(here) Aimless Hypocrisy
Quote by sam3210
well my gutair teacher told me to play californacation and i can play that easy so somthing harder than that and thay did not say what thay wanted thay sed pick a song what you want

That would be a terrible idea. There aren't many songs easier than that. You play an easy little arpeggio for the verse, then one chord, then like three or four chords for the chorus, then an easy solo. Even if you're at a lower level, you can still aim a bit higher than that. Hotel California maybe, if you're up to it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
That would be a terrible idea. There aren't many songs easier than that. You play an easy little arpeggio for the verse, then one chord, then like three or four chords for the chorus, then an easy solo. Even if you're at a lower level, you can still aim a bit higher than that. Hotel California maybe, if you're up to it.

Good call on hotel california.
also if you want a tougher song focussing on solo skills but not too overwhelming try 'ten words - joe satriani'
Quote by boreamor

People
should
smile
more

Quote by Sonicxlover

a wille back i started to learn sweat child o mine and libraty ( dont know how to spell it) thay was just to hard coz of the solo
my gear

ibanez rg370dx
epiphone special II

(here) Aimless Hypocrisy
Quote by sam3210
a wille back i started to learn sweat child o mine and libraty ( dont know how to spell it) thay was just to hard coz of the solo

If you chop up the solo into pieces and practice them like that, I'm positive you could tackle the Hotel California solo.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
If you chop up the solo into pieces and practice them like that, I'm positive you could tackle the Hotel California solo.

thanks every one i am guna have a go a hotel california thanks
my gear

ibanez rg370dx
epiphone special II

(here) Aimless Hypocrisy