and I can't seem to find one anywhere. The only place is ebay and the listings are all closed. I need this for I got a screw stuff/stripped inside of the nut and the screw broke off inside. It's off the guitar and I n eed a new one but don't know what to do now. Can anyone on this board help me out?

It's from an RG370DX
Last edited by Slash42x at Dec 16, 2008,
When i needed new parts for my RG i just took the full name to my local guitar shop, told them what i needed and they ordered them direct from ibanez
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me


crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.