Where's the best place to buy them from?
How effective are they?
Want to go and see Stone God's in march at the King Tuts, and you need to be 18 to get in.
Speaking of which, how strict is the King Tuts?
You are an idiot.

Countdown to close.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
the best place to buy them is from someone you know who can make good ones, how effective they are depends on tons of variable factors.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by matttt
Where's the best place to buy them from?
How effective are they?
Want to go and see Stone God's in march at the King Tuts, and you need to be 18 to get in.
Speaking of which, how strict is the King Tuts?

thier are loads of places to get them near you but i wouldent trust them, i got one from their and it turned out to be fake.
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
In fairness though I am 17, and people always say that I look older than I acutally am.. will I still get id'd?
Quote by nebiru
You are an idiot.

Countdown to close.

This.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Get a citizens card. It won't get you into pubs, but it is an accepted form of ID at off sales and Tesco and the like. Just put a different age on the application. Then use that to get a Young Scot that says you're 18 (still won't get into pubs). Then apply for a drivers license using these two accepted forms of ID to get a provisional saying you're 18.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the best place to buy them is from someone you know who can make good ones, how effective they are depends on tons of variable factors.

Alot of places actually scan your ID now.
well, if spanish is your native language and you are near a state DMV office...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by nebiru
Alot of places actually scan your ID now.

you can get fakes that will scan correctly and match whatever data is printed on the ID actually.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you can get fakes that will scan correctly and match whatever data is printed on the ID actually.

I wasn't aware of that. When I was underage the ID's here only had a hologram over your face.... we just sandpapered the info off and printed out new info.

They didn't scan ID's then though.