Page 1 of 2
My bus arrives at my school at 3:00. Class ends at 2:50 and by the time I go to my locker (the farthest opposite of my last class, by the way) and walk out the door it's usually 2:59 and I have to wait for the next bus which only comes half an hour after that. Today I wanted to get home early because I have a project to do. I run and get ready, my phone says it's 3:02. I finally get to the bus stop to see the bus zoom in front of my face. The only words in my mind were "Not today". I was fully aware the next bus stop was an extremely long block away, but I did not care, I floored it. I run down half the block and meet up with the bus who is at a light. I start walking, I am completely out of shape and the moderate run killed me. However, the light changes so I start running again. The bus is now 20 feet away from the bus, as am I, but I do not have the light. I ran across the street dodging trucks left and right just to get on the bus before the door closes. I walk on and I am greeted by thunderous applause. Everyone on the bus has seen my plight and given me a standing ovation. I laughed, started choking from lack of oxygen, the sat down and proclaimed "I am a God amongst men".

I am most humbled.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
nice
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
tl;dr-
Fat kid ran a block to catch a bus, and only made it because the bus was stopped at a light.-
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
Wow, I am so impressed. Please take this moderate gift of a two week old banana as my praise.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Well done you.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

If you were smart, you'd get your stuff from your locker just before your last class so that you don't have to go to the locker at 2:50.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
I missed the bus once, so I ran to try to catch it. I finally caught up to it, and I started banging my hand against the side of the bus to get the driver's attention. The driver didn't notice, but I hit my hand against a paper banner on accident, and the paper stuck to my hand and tore off as the bus kept moving!

I think I have superpowers.
i do this everyday when i come home from my gym class at a bowling ally which is a 30 minute walk away.

there's so much traffic on the road walking is faster than taking the bus, it's amazing really.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by KwikKopy
I missed the bus once, so I ran to try to catch it. I finally caught up to it, and I started banging my hand against the side of the bus to get the driver's attention. The driver didn't notice, but I hit my hand against a paper banner on accident, and the paper stuck to my hand and tore off as the bus kept moving!

hello Peter
Quote by Carmel

All-riiight.

I just hope the people on the bus didn't know you, though.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by KwikKopy

Yeah, the story sounded quite familiar, didn't it?
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Lose some wait fatass.

lern2spel dyslexic boy
Quote by Carmel

All-riiight.
write a book about it
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by KwikKopy

hmm this does to sound familiar
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by billybusa
lern2spel dyslexic boy

fail on my part....
I swear I know how to spell weight....

Quote by captaincrunk
gain some brains dumbass

Don't hurt me...
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Dec 16, 2008,
amazing, only in the pit can you be congratulated from "excersizing"
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Can I--Can I touch you?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
haha i enjoyed that story.

Anyone ever get a sense of accomplishment when you leave your house/school/work and arrive at the bus stop JUST as the bus pulls up? i nearly cream myself by how the timing was perfect.
OP sounds familiar.. Does anyone else think they've heard or seen something like this before?
i think the story sounds familiar just cause this has happened to MANY people (except for the standing ovation part). which is why i personally enjoyed the story. most people can relate to it i think.
Quote by KwikKopy

Cheers to the spiderman reference
I'm Luke.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Lose some WEIGHT fatass.

This thread is for congratulations, not insults!

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
This thread is for congratulations, not insults!

Just as I'm trying to fit in with the pit and give normal pit answers you guys become nice.
Page 1 of 2