So, I play my electric guitar with no amplification on the 10 fret of the high E string and then I get a strange sounds, like an echo or reverb. It sounds good but I dont know why it happens.
Fretbuzz.
And, it's BAD. D:
Take your guitar to get its frets dressed.
Probably fret buzz. Are you sure it doesnt happen when you play it through an amp? otherwise youre hearing things. take your guitar to a tech to get it set up
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
check the Pick ups and see if they are raised too high.
thats not likely though.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Probably fret buzz. Are you sure it doesnt happen when you play it through an amp? otherwise youre hearing things. take your guitar to a tech to get it set up

It happens when I am playing with and without an amp.
Quote by Thrasher_09
It happens when I am playing with and without an amp.

do you have a floyd rose??
normally you get a kind of reverb out of the free space that is in the guitar because of the whammy bar and springs.

if you don't, than it is string buzz, or your guitar has great tonal qualities
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
Quote by Thrasher_09
So, I play my electric guitar with no amplification on the 10 fret of the high E string and then I get a strange sounds, like an echo or reverb. It sounds good but I dont know why it happens.

I dunno about the E String, this usually just happens when i single strum a string really freakin' hard. hmm.
R.I.P Kurt Cobain
1967 - 1994.

Also a really big Metallica Junkie .

"I'm sure if Hendrix was alive to hear you today he would laugh and pump 50 Watts of Purple Haze into your Ass."
Then its fret buzz my friend, simple solution: take it to a guitar tech and they should set it up relatively cheaply, and it should play and feel a lot better afterwards!
Ibanez S7320
Marshall Valvestate 100v Model 8100 Head
Marshall 1936 Lead Cab
\m/ Latria \m/
Quote by DeathOn2Legs
do you have a floyd rose??
normally you get a kind of reverb out of the free space that is in the guitar because of the whammy bar and springs.

if you don't, than it is string buzz, or your guitar has great tonal qualities

I am not sure if I have a floyd rose, I am going to look for some pictures and compare them to my guitar.

Edit: I dont have a floyd rose, so it is fret buzz.
Here in my country (Panama) there are few people that can fix guitars so I think it is not going to be cheap.
just raise your action... everyone should be able to do it by themselves
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.