I need ideas for food that wont cost much. I want to help budget the market money better and I'm creating a list of food thats healthy and cost efficient. Any ideas? We usually spend 150 a week but thats a lot for two people. I want the list to go down to about 120 or 110 even. So far for drinks I have soy milk and this crystal lite (this powder stuff in a jar you put into a pitcher and probably serves about 20 glasses. It's pretty cheap too, bout 4 dollars). for breakfast I buy a large bag of cereal, (bout 3 dollars), for lunch I generally eat half an egg sandwich, (eggs cost bout 4 dollars for 18). For dinner I eat some form of pasta or a spinach pizza. What are some alternatives that are healthy and I can get a lot of servings out of?
How many threads are you gonna start today? I have seen like 3-4 of them.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Spend all your money on food. Mo money mo problems.

Srsly though make lots of pasta, chili, and rice dishes.
I don't get it; by the sound of it you already live pretty humbly, yet that food bill is pretty shocking.

I splash out a lot for food and don't really pay attention to price at all, and I still eat for about $50-60 a week.
Pizza Rolls.

Bedit: We spend like 300$ on food every time we go to the store, but there is also 5 of us so i guess that explains why.
Sail upon the open skies
someone brought back old threads, its not my fault. I started those other threads about 2 weeks ago.
Before I was eating single meal froxen food stuff. I need cheaper alternatives that produce a lot of servings thats all.
If you're after value for number of servings you should join one of those wholesale outlets like Costco or Sam's Club.
some couple lived off £1/day for food for a month recently. youtube them and try and incorporate those ideas.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th