I have a semi hollow ibanez, and the color i have shows all the smudges i have on it. I dont really want to use water for fear of warping, so what else can i use. It is also really dusty up by the nut and down by the bridge. No, i do not have any lemon juice
help...
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Murphy's oil soap.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
i use pledge on my fret board. it works wonders
i havent done anything with a semi hollow body though
windex on paper towel
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I use regular wood polish (pledge) on the fret board and body and it works great. for the metal hardware i just give it a good dry scrub with a duster.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
as for the dusty areas you cant reach, keyboard cleaner(air duster, can of compressed air) does wonders!
Quote by RIP_bonham
brake cleaner. works like a charm.

Bahahah... bet an SOS pad would work wonders as well, perhaps with some chlorine for that anti-bacteria'l touch! hahaha....
Quote by RIP_bonham
brake cleaner. works like a charm.

Duuuuuude.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
these are so good ideas, but..

experiment on cheap guitars,
be careful, you can ruin your guitars with the wrong stuff.
My girlfriend has an all black sparkely silhouette SSH guitar. It has a LOT of chips, dents, and scratches. She wanted to fixed so asked me to try. I took it completely apart and used a black auto chip stick to fill in the chips and then got a rotary buffer and chip cover turtle wax and polished the guitar. Next I used Mother's three phase polish to finish it off. It worked out pretty well and all the chips are covered up and the sparkles are still showing. But as ILoveGuitar07 said make sure to experiment on a guitar that you don't mind screwing up.