www.thesidewalks.com

We're a ska/alternative rock band from PEI, Canada.

I'm hoping to get some of you to critique our website. It's not 100% where we want it yet (our gig calender needs its own background, the bio pages need photos, the contact page has empty space) but I'd like to hear your general impressions. Our music player is there, too--tell me if you have difficulty finding it. The recording is rough, haha, so I'm definitely not looking for any critique in that aspect.

Thanks for the help!
'meaningful (but sometimes witty) ' change it to 'and always witty.' make the music player more obvious. all in all its a very professional looking site, also get more gigs and put them all up there to show your popularity.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
sound like "the beatles" or "the offsprings"
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
M'kay, I figured that the music player was hard to find. We're going to make the "receipt" into our gig calendar texture, and put something more obvious up for the music player (we were thinking of drawing up a big green ipod and having the song displayed in the LCD display).

I'll make the change to the bio

We've got more gigs lined up, just not 100% confirmed yet They'll be up shortly

Keep the feedback coming, UG!