Page 1 of 2
... It was very bizzar, Me and one of my guitarists were messing around doing our cover of Laid to Rest from Lamb of God. During the long scream in the middle, I all of a sudden was on the floor, my vision was blurry, My guitarist was standing over me, and my head was killing me. I did such a powerful scream that I made myself pass for a few seconds, out due to lack of oxygen and I hit my head on the concrete floor hard. I then spent 7 hours in the doctors office to find out that I have nothing wrong with me, except stupidity, and that the headaches and dizzyness should go away shortly.

Anyone else ever have experiences like this?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
That means you did something wrong.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Maybe you just suck and the guitarist blugeoned you over the head?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD

Did the guitar cut out right before you went down?
Quote by CTFOD

hahaha
What I just said is a lie.
you ruined the screaming solo?? maybe the guitarist stabbed you....wait what?
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
Quote by CTFOD

are you in an italian death metal band ?
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
that's kinda badass... with it happened to meh
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by CTFOD

The funny thing is that It was the best I had ever sounded while singing it. I just put way more than I should have into it. I honestly can't stop laughing at myself for it either, first time I've ever done something like that.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
you must be the beastiest screamer evar.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by metalisbest
The funny thing is that It was the best I had ever sounded while singing it. I just put way more than I should have into it. I honestly can't stop laughing at myself for it either, first time I've ever done something like that.

was it during the high-pitched "FAILUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!" part?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by metalisbest

I was under the illusion that every song should have "way more than I should have" been put into it..?
Quote by CTFOD
was it during the "FAILUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE!" part?

yeh mid ...UUUUUURRRRRREE. my guitarist didn't even bother to stop playing apparently, he kept on going and my other guitarist was just about to give me mouth to mouth right before I came out of it. This was jsut a jam session btw.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
you were drugged
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
This one time, I had a really bad fever and nearly passed out while making a sandwich. I had the tunnel of darkness closing around my field of vision.
That seems like it would have a been a good intro for a House episode. You know, as you pass out Massive Attack starts blaring.

****ing awesome.
"You can't fight in here, this is a war room!"- Dr. Strangelove
Quote by metalisbest
my other guitarist was just about to give me mouth to mouth right before I came

Misquoting people, it's a dangerous thing.
too bad it wasnt a live show, that would be badass.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Trefellin
This one time, I had a really bad fever and nearly passed out while making a sandwich. I had the tunnel of darkness closing around my field of vision.

I saw a purple tunnel and then my guitarists head.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by aaciseric
Misquoting people, it's a dangerous thing.

Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by metalisbest
I saw a purple tunnel and then my guitarists head.

Purple? Psychedelic!
Quote by metalisbest
yeh mid ...UUUUUURRRRRREE. my guitarist didn't even bother to stop playing apparently, he kept on going and my other guitarist was just about to give me mouth to mouth right before I came out of it. This was jsut a jam session btw.

anyone else notice how he keeps saying "My guitarist" instead of him/her/it/whatthehellisthat? I find that very disrespectfull, remind "your guitarist" to hit you harder next time.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Don't lock your knees and tighten your thigh muscles. Yup... thats the only advise I have for this area.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
anyone else notice how he keeps saying "My guitarist" instead of him/her/it/whatthehellisthat? I find that very disrespectfull, remind "your guitarist" to hit you harder next time.

Hes my guitarist, Im his bass player/singer, its our band... so what?

Quote by Trefellin
Purple? Psychedelic!

yeh it was amazing, felt like hours... in seconds with crazy colors.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by FretboardToAsh

I've always wondered what it's like to be the "other guitarist."
Quote by metalisbest
Hes my guitarist, Im his bass player/singer, its our band... so what?

yeh it was amazing, felt like hours... in seconds with crazy colors.

Wait..you were singing Laid to Rest and playing the bass part at the same time?!?!?!

...You're Jesus, aren't you?
Quote by Trefellin
I've always wondered what it's like to be the "other guitarist."

Better than the "other" Rhythm Maracca player ...
Quote by Gonzerelli
Don't lock your knees and tighten your thigh muscles. Yup... thats the only advice I have for this area.

This is what I was going to say. I've had people pass out at my choir rehearsals/concerts one or two times because of that.
Same thing happened to me once...except, you know, I'm medically prone to fainting due to blood pressure and it's happened elsewhere too.

At my high school, if you fainted in class, you were forced to go home sick that day. It was awesome.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by goest
Wait..you were singing Laid to Rest and playing the bass part at the same time?!?!?!

Nah, I put my bass down for that one... I was the original singer, but we found a new guy who has better growls than I do so he's our official singer (I'm back up), I got demoted but w/e. That was more a mess around, bring back the good ole' days moment (gone wrong).

... also to those people who actually gave me advice about the whole knee thing...
I'll try that since I was in this pretty "epic" stance pretty much doing what you just told me not too.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by metalisbest

don't worry there's more to come.
Quote by goest

But.... that's not difficult at all...
Page 1 of 2