not sure if this belongs here, but it makes sence to put it here. (searchbar came up with nothing)how do you change an MP3 file to have 44.1 kHz? i would upload my song, but it wont let me. if someone could tell me how to change it, it would be much appreciated.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
why are you doing it in (im assuming) 48k anyway??

whatever program you recorded it in must have an option to export as a 44.1k file - also make sure its 16 bit if you want to get exact CD requirements.
if it's not at 44.1 htz you can always try uploading it anyway. the worst that can happen is that it will play really fast or really slow and not sound right. no harm in trying. other than that try and find a mp3 converter out there. there's a lot of freeware out there, and google will help you find it.
GAS List:
Nothing
Quote by Flummery
if it's not at 44.1 htz you can always try uploading it anyway. the worst that can happen is that it will play really fast or really slow and not sound right. no harm in trying. other than that try and find a mp3 converter out there. there's a lot of freeware out there, and google will help you find it.

i tried. lol. it wont let me.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Make sure that when you convert/render to an mp3 the CBR(Constant Bit Rate) is never greater than 192K and don' use VBR(Variable Bit Rate) as it's not needed and can harm the sound and some servers don't like it.