i'm sure none of you remember, but i posted a few weeks back about auditioning for "grease." well i got the part of kenickie. it's a fairly large role, and i've never acted before. i also have to sing "greased lightning" in a solo and do some very flamboyant dancing, as well as make out with the girl who plays rizzo for a very long time (big knockers). all very exciting. just thought you'd all like to know.
Congrats. So what now?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
good job on the boobage

and keep in mind you will be labelled as a stage fairyboy for quite some time. but i hope you score with the ladies due to your acting.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
Congrats man! I wish you luck when the time comes!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Got a hickie from kenickie?
Testing, Testing...Is this signature on?
Quote by schecter_guy
it's a fairly large role, and i've never acted before.

Congrats on the role. If you're wondering, here's a quick guide on how to act. It's very simple. Every single line that you have, ask the question 'what reaction is my character looking for from the person they're speaking to?'

Come up with an answer for every line, then try and get that reaction when you speak the line. That's all you need to know.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I always hated Grease...
However, do us proud... Tweak Rizzo's nipples while kissing her.
awesome, good luck

edit: and be sure and get it filmed and put up on youtube...so we can admire your performance of course, i'm definitely not secretly trying to score pics of teh boobage.

My mind is going. I can feel it.