Before you say ANTYTHING- I just want to let you know that I do NOT have the money for a new amp now. PERIOD.

However, my dad has a Fender Blues Deluxe. It may not be the best amp, but how would a metal muff or similar sound through it? I need to get a metal distortion.
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Quote by GeoffreySmis
i love my metal muff

i love your metal muff also
GEAR:

Jackson dk2m

Marshall jcm2000 dsl

Schecter omen6 diamond series

I tried a metal muff rough a vibrolux.

Aw man it was so bright and trebbly, with distortion from hell, it sounded ****ing great.

I think it would sound great, HRD's take pedals well.
coming from "guitargod" i would figure you would know..lol jk bro...but it would really depend on your guitar and how you configure the EQ on both amp and the metal muff
The Metal Muff really isn't my cup of tea... If you have the opportunity to then you should try one out before you purchase it.

However, Fender's generally take pedals well so I doubt you will have much trouble finding something that will compliment it.
Id definately get an OD along with the MF to really get into metal.

I recomend the ibanez TS9 or the hardwire CM-2.
DONT GO BOSS!

At least not the metal zone(it sounds as ****ty as my fender starter's kits 15 watts distortion)
Ok sounds good.
Haha and don't ask about the "guitargod" thing this is my friends old account.

And I wasn't thinking boss at all. What are your thoughts about the Satchurator?
PM BlackicN to join

PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
I say buy a piggy bank with that money you don't have for an amp but seem to have when it's time to buy a pedal.
Put the remainder of the pedal money in the piggy bank since you're so broke.
Two things can come from this:
1. As long as you don't spend the money you'll never be broke again.
2. If you put more money in there, over time, you can afford an amp!
Ha. Sanitarium... You and your....logic...
PM BlackicN to join

PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
ive played one through some kind of Kustom (i think thats whats its caled) and it did very good for getting decent metal tones at a decent volume. through the blues delixe it would probably do great. its not something that will be a permanant thing, but it would be great for practicing. it was the one with top boost that i played.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
It's good for a short-term way to get a metal tone.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
landmine ld1

it will satisfy all of your high gain needs...assuming you know how to work an eq
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
metal muff is great imho.

I use one through a valveking halfstack for my main distortion... very happy with it.

and to the guy who says he should buy a new amp, did you not read the TS's post?
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.