Page 1 of 3
Okay, so, let me start off. This past year or so, I've.. lets just say suffered financially. Horribly. House burned down, And many deaths and funerals. But whatever.

What im getting to, is well, My parents don't get much money, not like we used to. So I've got to live with what i got. Well, I'm low on clothing so i got some pants. My parents got me some pants actually. And I don't like them too much.

I have a light case of Obsessive compulsive and I'm Metro sexual ( straight guy with a face). I care about what I look like yo. Well, Any ways. What I'm asking is how can change up these pants, And other clothing articles. Not too much where I'm gay, but not too little where they still suck?

Any suggestions UG?

UG- a place for problems =)

Quote by boreamor
...Are you asking us to pimp your pants?

Quite frankly. Yes.
I don't think "how can change up these pants" is a question that makes enough sense to answer.
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Rip them and bleach them, if you must.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by stud258
Okay, so, let me start off. This past year or so, I've.. lets just say suffered financially. Horribly. House burned down, And many deaths and funerals. But whatever.

What im getting to, is well, My parents don't get much money, not like we used to. So I've got to live with what i got. Well, I'm low on clothing so i got some pants. My parents got me some pants actually. And I don't like them too much.

I have a light case of Obsessive compulsive and I'm Metro sexual ( straight guy with a face). I care about what I look like yo. Well, Any ways. What I'm asking is how can change up these pants, And other clothing articles. Not too much where I'm gay, but not too little where they still suck?

Any suggestions UG?

UG- a place of problems =)

Fixed
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by stud258

Let me fix that.

Quote by stud258

The Pit- a place to get problems =)

Fixed.

DirtyEdit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
1)sell em
2)buck up get a job
3)buy your arse some new pants
4)profit
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

What exactly is wrong with the pants to begin with, if they fit I see no problems.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Or you could stop asking the cold internet about your problems and get a job to buy new ones?
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

your a fucking retard i know how sinister is spelled but that is not how he spells his stage name it is synyster

Butthurt fanboys FTL
If they're denim, then rub dirt all over them so furiously that it stains the material. Then go to Old Navy and sell them for $5. Now you have $5, and you can buy two pairs of random pants at the Salvation Army.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
UG - A place for people with problems.

[:
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
Quote by stud258

Any suggestions UG?

Quite frankly. Yes.

Oh my God, You have a face too?
Quote by DirtyMakik
Let me fix that.

Fixed.

DirtyEdit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

It's ok, yours is funny too.
Sail upon the open skies
One time I found a pair of jeans in the middle of a street and took them. They were good jeans too, designer. Scavenge my fellow.
Quote by angusfan16
It's ok, yours is funny too.

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Oh, and how are you paying for computers and the internet, yet you can't afford more than 1 pair of pants?
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

Butthurt fanboys FTL
wear them inside out.

Oh and I believe you
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
People need understanding.

I'm only 14. Still in high school, no one will hire. I do volunteer work with an organization and a Nursing home.

My OCD makes me very self conscience. And that is why I'm Metro. Haha. If i don't think i look good or my " best " some days ill be very.. kept. And have bad thoughts about things. And its not fun. Gives me bad day. So no, UG is not my personnel designer. Just a suggestion box.
my god, a man with little, bitching about the style of pants.....

obviously times arent as tough as you make them out to be or you'd actually appreciate what you have rather than trying to pretty them up when no one cares what your damn pants look like.

Edit: Anyone that labels themselves is just an idiot.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by stud258
I'm Metro sexual.

Unless that term involves you fucking, on, in or a Metro, It's quite literally the most ridiculous thing you could call yourself.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Just hang a guitar over them while you wear them. Guitars is what this site is about. Mostly. . .
Quote by iceman_8319
Unless that term involves you fucking, on, in or a Metro, It's quite literally the most ridiculous thing you could call yourself.

It means he has sex with trains.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Put sequence on them.

Okay. Like 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5? That doesn't seem very cool.
I'm a professional @sshole and I wouldn touch this one.
Seriously....
Hope everything works out for you bud.
If it doesn't.... get in contact with me directly and I'll give you a place to stay in Pennsylvania for free until you get on your feet... for free... for real.

As to everyone else... f'off...
Bleach/ acid wash them

use a rock to make those tears in popular jeans

sow them to make them tighter

and get a job as soon as you can, so you can lighten the load on your parent's back and so you can get all the expensive clothes you want
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by marktuazon
just get one pair of Levi's and you're set for years

And you will have sex forever...don't forget that.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Btw, For people who really don't know, Metro sexual isnt a label. Theres hetero sexual, Bisexual Homosexual. And so many more. Its actually a scientific term, yay me. Lol.
Quote by Vikingx
I'm a professional @sshole and I wouldn touch this one.
Seriously....
Hope everything works out for you bud.
If it doesn't.... get in contact with me directly and I'll give you a place to stay in Pennsylvania for free until you get on your feet... for free... for real.

As to everyone else... f'off...

He's 14 and doesn't like his pants....
Did OP really think he would get good advice from this thread?
¤¤¤†¤¤¤

Quote by 'idioldude'

Butthurt fanboys FTL
Quote by KG6_Steven
Okay. Like 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5? That doesn't seem very cool.

I think he meant sequins
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Page 1 of 3