What Iraq journalist?

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I have no idea what you're talking about.

....but he should be shot for what he did.

EDIT:

Oh HIM?

Commemorate him, of course.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Dec 16, 2008,
I'm assuming the guy who threw the shoes at Bush? I'd give him a high-five.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
They should piss in his shoe before they give it back, should even things up... Or nuke his country and rape his favourite goat
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
George W. Bush should throw his shoes at him.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
He shouldn't be a journalist anymore, and he should face some pretty stiff assault charges.
Quote by dethead666
sorry the one who threw his shoes at bush

He should be given money, and a high five.

And a beer,
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
He should be given money, and a high five.

And a beer,

haha who bush or the journalist jk..i believe he should get the key to the city..presented by george bush
Quote by caskettheclown
lets make him our sex slave!

were gonna make him gargle Mayonaise!....

anyone take over...

I don't think journalists can bust a massive monster mamma-jam.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by caskettheclown
lets make him our sex slave!

were gonna make him gargle Mayonaise!....

anyone take over...

we're gonna bust a massive monsta mamajam...on him
that bastard should be raped then strangled ....dick
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by dethead666
haha who bush or the journalist jk..i believe he should get the key to the city..presented by george bush

Oh wouldn't that be great. The Journalist has every right to dislike Bush, he's a red neck puppet...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Bush did say something funny after it happened "looked like size ten's" But he should be more grateful for what we did. If he would have thrown that at sadam he wouldn't have walked out of there alive.
id buy him some sort of pissweak Iraqi beer

that guy owns
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by Chunky_Lover
that bastard should be raped then strangled ....dick

and then, sticking with the theme
should **** him with a knife
then sodomize him with a meat hook
then Make him suffer
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by Siege of Power
and then, sticking with the theme
should **** him with a knife
then sodomize him with a meat hook
then Make him suffer

i made a thread about this song title crap and it failed..... goddammit!!
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by floppypick
Oh wouldn't that be great. The Journalist has every right to dislike Bush, he's a red neck puppet...

He has every right to dislike Bush. Doesn't mean it's okay to throw shoes at the guy.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
He has every right to dislike Bush. Doesn't mean it's okay to throw shoes at the guy.

Well, it was his (and his cultures) way of saying fuck you.

How else would he of done it? And at least, even if the shoe hit him, it wouldn't have hurt him, the journalist could have tried shooting him...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by tonedeafidiot
Assaulting a diplomat, isn't that a life sentence?

Psh, laws should reflect the society. No one likes the guy, therefore the guy should get off with a slap on the wrist. George Bush should be happy people weren't hurling things at him sooner. Smaller things. More aerodynamic things. Hollow things.

...Poor JFK.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I bet that guy didn't have a "sole" after he threw his shoes....Da-dump-dump-Tisss

Nah but in their culture to show the soles of your shoes to someone or in this case throw a shoe at someone is a big insult.
Last edited by rageserge at Dec 16, 2008,
I heard he might be facing 2 years in prision.

Someone give that man a price.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Psh, laws should reflect the society. No one likes the guy, therefore the guy should get off with a slap on the wrist. George Bush should be happy people weren't hurling things at him sooner. Smaller things. More aerodynamic things. Hollow things.

...Poor JFK.

Right, so if someone assaults somebody, but no one likes him, the guy who assaulted him should get off? That is a very slippery slope.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Right, so if someone assaults somebody, but no one likes him, the guy who assaulted him should get off? That is a very slippery slope.

That was the attitude during the Rodney King trial. Not to mention, the attempted assassination attempts that America messed up over the years that went away.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by floppypick
Well, it was his (and his cultures) way of saying fuck you.

How else would he of done it? And at least, even if the shoe hit him, it wouldn't have hurt him, the journalist could have tried shooting him...

...he could have said "Fuck you."
Although there's a good chance he doesn't speak English. Is throwing a shoe at someone over there as common as us flipping the bird?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!