So I went into GC today set on picking up the Jekyll & Hyde Distortion/Overdrive pedal. I tried it out and did like it, but I wanted to compare before I decided on anything. I then tried the Digitech Hardwire Overdrive pedal, and I was very impressed...actually it's what I ended up leaving with. It was very close to the sound I was looking for.

I like a wide range of music, but mostly rock/classic rock, and this will fit nicely I think. I'm not too much into metal, but I do like some hard rock such as Rob Zombie, and sadly, I really liked how the Hardwire Metal pedal sounded as well; it had quite a nice range to it.

Just wondering if others out there had any of these pedals, and what their impressions are...
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
Anybody try these?
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
Yes, I use only hardwire pedals now. Of course I don't use a lot of pedals though but I now have the tuner and OD pedal. I got the od pedal because I used a digitech bad monkey and I loved it. The hardwire OD pedal is even better. Put it on the modified setting and use it with the lead channel and it sounds awesome. or you can switch it to the vintage setting and use it with the clean channel and get a good blues tone. I use mine with a peavey 6505. Hardwire pedals are also true bypass and built very very well. In other brands with the specs these things have would cost ya about 300 dollars usually. So 99 bucks is amazing for these.
Yah i have one and IMO its one of the nicest OD's for 100 bucks.

Its got a wider range of distortions from any other pedal ive tried other than the Jekyl and Hyde.

The lo and hi knobs i like better than the traditional 3 knob TS wannabes.

The voicing switch is ****ing genius and it really does completely change the pedal.

I like the classic side for leads and the modern for rythym.

Next to a TS9 it gets that classic TS sound to a tee and goes further.

Hands down the best pedal in the price range, next to Jekyl and hyde.

I tried it next to a Mosfet and decided to keep it cause it was simpler to use for me and to me the Mosfet didnt sound 60 dollars better, but thats me.

Congrats for the new pedal, good choice.