Been using Sennheiser CX300's with a 'generic MP3 player' for a while but they are now falling apart.

So what should I get? (listed cheapest to dearest - ranges from £40 - £65)

Sennheiser CX500
Goldring GX200
Shure E2c
Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 3
Something else?
Get any that have a freq. range of 20hz - 20khz and have cold plated connecters. I'm planning on getting: http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/skullcrushers-p-92.html
In black ofc.
Anyone else think we need an 'only Ear/Headphones thread'? theres one of these ever 2 seconds.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Supertait
Anyone else think we need an 'only Ear/Headphones thread'? theres one of these ever 2 seconds.

No...
And I have a pair of Skull Candy FMJ's and their awesome.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Supertait

We had one before, but it died quickly.
Skullcandy! Do it!

They're as sexy as.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Skullcandy! Do it!

They're as sexy as mud and have ****ty bass and treble response too.

Fixed
I'll check out the Skull Candy range and the Etymotic ER 6i,.

The Bose ones are out of my price range I think.

Why are some people on this forum so keen to have only one thread per subject? I originally asked this earphone question with a certain word begining with I, ending in D with a PO in between and it got stopped. This is a specific question about earphones. A general thread wouldn't help. The original question was not about the 'I' word but about earphones and it still got pulled.
Shures, dunno about the e2c's but I had the e4c's and they were great, plus you get a 2 year warranty so if they ever break they'll send you a brand new pair
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I've found recommendations for Soundwise, especially the G3 which are priced under £30.

Anyone had any experience? How do they compare against the bigger boys?