Hey guys, just did a quick cover of little wing in my profile.

Check it out, titled Little Wing - Acoustic

C4C

EDIT: It seems to be a bit quiet, as we speak I am reuploading it.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Dec 16, 2008,
You did your own style and it was good. That was so clear sounding and I have one question for you: What are you using to record with?!!! I must know.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Quote by atlasguitar
You did your own style and it was good. That was so clear sounding and I have one question for you: What are you using to record with?!!! I must know.

I am using a $100 mic, an m-audio interface, going to a laptop with audacity, in my dorm room . Thank you for the kind words.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I really enjoyed it. I like the vocals and thought the guitar sounded really fluid. You clearly have a lot of confidence in your playing and it shows. You are using my exact same setup BTW!

c4c if you have a minute.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/drewfromutah/music/
Quote by drewfromutah
I really enjoyed it. I like the vocals and thought the guitar sounded really fluid. You clearly have a lot of confidence in your playing and it shows. You are using my exact same setup BTW!

c4c if you have a minute.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/drewfromutah/music/

Thank you for your kind words

Thats pretty funny about our setup lol

Il go check yours out right now
Quote by Gabel