It seems to me that most smal (5-18W) tube practice amps tend to be of a boutique style and marketed mostly towards the classic/hard rock end of alternative. I myself have a Kustom Contender hybrid 18W and its a dream but i still wanna hear anyones 2 cents on this. Anyone know of any for any amps in this criteria for £250 an under
Thanks
The one legged chickens from outer space made me do it!
There's really no such thing as a small metal tube amp. I'd stick with an SS for low-wattage metal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
small tube amp+metal=expensive amp...
best to stay with a good Solid State
Quote by stradivari310
There's really no such thing as a small metal tube amp. I'd stick with an SS for low-wattage metal.

QFT, I'd go with a Cube 30X. However, you could get a Crate V18-112 and stick a distortion pedal in front (maybe a Line6 Uber Metal or an EHX Metal Muff)
DO NOT BUY A CUBE@@@ They are the crappiest amps in existence (b3s1d3s t3h m4rs4l mg, 4nd t3h l1n3 6 sp1d3r 3). Go Vyper, those are awesome.
Quote by stradivari310

Krank Rev Jr.

^Not really, I haven't tried doing high gain with the Vypyr, but I assume it's not miles better than the Cube.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by bulletrocks522
DO NOT BUY A CUBE@@@ They are the crappiest amps in existence (b3s1d3s t3h m4rs4l mg, 4nd t3h l1n3 6 sp1d3r 3). Go Vyper, those are awesome.

Why do you think that? I have one and I love it. No complaints with it.