Being a newbie I've never had a reason to play standing up, with a strap on.

Now me and some buds are playing something live, and I find it extremely awkward playing with a strap. Any advice on how to make playing with a strap feel more natural?
Quote by punkrocksdead

Now me and some buds are playing something live, and I find it extremely awkward playing with a strap. Any advice on how to make playing with a strap feel more natural?

OLOLOLOLOL

Quote by punkrocksdead

Wrong forum.

It's best that you don't play with a strap-on
practice dude, guitar is expression, how is one expected to express themselves properly sitting down?

just don't dance around like those emo fags

edit: spelling
I'm a newb and I also started playing standing up with a strap at firrst I had it too high up and it was awkwrd so i made the strap longer and it feels nice..but not too low or it'll be like your a gorilla,
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by imdeth
OLOLOLOLOL

OMG!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by imdeth
OLOLOLOLOL

Everytime I'm about to say something in a thread, I look, and guess who's already ssaid it! That's the third time today.

RAZZLEFRAZZLE

haha
haha
haha
haha

It takes some time getting to get used to it.
Just practice a lot.