I saw this on Yahoo news.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_hitler_cake

In short, it's implying that parents are naming their kids in the ****tiest way possible. One kid is named Adolph Hitler Campbell and the other is Jocelynn Aryan Nation Campbell. And the parents don't see anything wrong with that.

Now I tolerate weird names that I encounter, but when you set your children up for a LIFETIME of guilt and discrimination with names like those, society should step in. Little Adolph is going to get the **** kicked out of him everyday if he doesn't legally change his name.

Your views?
Adolf is just a name. People are still called Saddam, Jack (The Ripper), etc.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass

Anyone else have a hard time telling who was the mom and who was the dad at first?
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
People like that should be exterminated.
/irony
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

i personally don't see anything wrong with the name but it is a little ridiculous to name you kid Adolf Hitler because oh idk he over saw the mass genocide of a whole race....and he ruined a cool mustache for everybody
the kid will most likely get beat up ALOT later in life and it will probably ruin his any chances of going anywere in life
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
That was... interesting. Poor kid is going to have some serious social problems. I mean, come on! Hello, my name is Adolf Hitler, nice to meet you. Kid's gonna be a joke.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Hi, I'm here for the job interview.
What's your name?
Adolph Hitler.
Quote by Kata Dante

Anyone else have a hard time telling who was the mom and who was the dad at first?

+1
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Quote by Kata Dante

wow i cant tell
they both look like middle aged women.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
Quote by JungIe
wow i cant tell
they both look like middle aged women.

Minus the 5 O'Clock shadow on the woman on the left

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Okay, "change" is one thing, naming your kids after somebody who nearly exterminated the entire European Jewish population, not to mention massacred millions of gypsies, homosexuals, disabled people, and mentally retarded people is quite another.

Tolerance or no tolerance, Adolf is going to get made fun of, beaten up, and discriminated against everywhere he goes, save for maybe a few small pockets of Neo-Nazis, if he decides to become one.

And on a much more minor note, think about the all the pain his name is going to cause when Adolf tries to go through airport security!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Should we really be allowing these failures to breed? There's no way you could ever justify naming your kids Adolph Hitler and Aryan Nation. Unless you're as fucking stupid as those people look and sound.

Furthermore, despite the pants-shittingly obvious Nazism of the parents, those poor kids are going to get the crap kicked out of them daily.

When I was in 6th or 7th grade, this kid I knew was drawing some sort of pirate scene for reading class, and he drew a bunch of hidden treasure in a cave, and on the treasure chest, he drew a Swastika. Now, I know the kid, and know he's not a Nazi, and, just, for whatever reason, he decided it needed to be Nazi treasure. It was poor judgment, sure, but nothing overtly harmful. So, this black girl across the room happened to see it, and she immediately ripped into the kid for being racist, and told him, and I quote "you don't like us? That's fine, 'cause we ain't like you either."

That was nine years ago and kids today are even dumber and quicker to react with violence. And, if I know kids, once being one, you're not going to get it through any of their heads that "dude, my parents named me this, I didn't choose it." Hell, by the time he personally starts getting crap about it, he probably won't even have learned about Hitler yet.

I love their argument of "lol wull no1 els iz calld dat!" Yeah, nobody is called Shitfuck McAssJew, either, that doesn't mean it needs to freakin' happen.
Karen Meleta, a spokeswoman for ShopRite, said the Campbells had similar requests denied at the same store the last two years and said Heath Campbell previously had asked for a swastika to be included in the decoration.

Haha.

...wait wut?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kata Dante

At first?

I STILL can't tell

And theres no way they don't see anything wrong with that. The poor kid is going to have a terrible childhood with that name. Though I suppose theres not really much you can do about it.
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
The parents say "oh it's just a name"...

That can't be true, or they wouldn't have named it after Hitler ffs.

What idiots.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Mecler
I saw this on Yahoo news.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_hitler_cake

In short, it's implying that parents are naming their kids in the ****tiest way possible. One kid is named Adolph Hitler Campbell and the other is Jocelynn Aryan Nation Campbell. And the parents don't see anything wrong with that.

Now I tolerate weird names that I encounter, but when you set your children up for a LIFETIME of guilt and discrimination with names like those, society should step in. Little Adolph is going to get the **** kicked out of him everyday if he doesn't legally change his name.

Your views?

Some Neo-Nazi skin heads would be proud to have those names.....maybe that has something to do with it?
god people are stupid. STUPID ****ING STUPID. the world is already WAY TOO CROWDED. why have children for no reason and then name them something like that and then bitch about it?

the parents should f.o.d. i feel bad for those kids.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Well i'm all for fairness and everything but when you name your kid Aryan Nation something's a bit wrong there.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
GG Allin's birth name was Jesus Christ. Fortunately he changed it before he started school.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Survivalism
I love their argument of "lol wull no1 els iz calld dat!" Yeah, nobody is called Shitfuck McAssJew, either, that doesn't mean it needs to freakin' happen.

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Dec 16, 2008,
Quote by Survivalism

Shitfuck McAssJew

Hmm...Their next child will probably be named this....
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████