Page 1 of 6
I have forensic's class, the best class ever and take it if you can.
anyway, for our final's she wants us to make our own crime scene (NOT A REAL ONE) pretend we are FBI and police and analyze it and all that. she said the more interesting the better it gets.
so basically i need a really messed up crime, a murder , i need it to be messed up as possible, like slit the throat and **** it type stuff.

i noticed the pit has matured significantly in the few months ive been in it so i need the old pit back. i need the pit that says rape and fap every few seconds, so tap back into that part of your brain and let your fantasy come out.

THANK YOU!!!!

to lazy to read (honestly its not that long of a paragraph but w/e)
tell me the most screwed up type of kill you can think of.
its for a grade.
the force is strong with this one
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Girl scrapes her knee after falling from her bicycle.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Look up Mein Teil- Rammstein.. and look for its meaning there should be a story that goes along with it. I really almost threw up when I found out what it was about. Its about somedude who volunteers to die after someone eats his penis... I swear to god you can't make this ****t up haha
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Man drinks beer. Man dies from natural causes.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
InB4 Death by rape, icy hot, and cumming blood

Make her get killed by a group of cannibalistic Bears. It's totally original
██████████████████████████████
A man with a prosthetic arm kills a doctor's wife and then the doctor is accused of the murder.

Quote by Nirvana6722
Look up Mein Teil- Rammstein.. and look for its meaning there should be a story that goes along with it. I really almost threw up when I found out what it was about. Its about somedude who volunteers to die after someone eats his penis... I swear to god you can't make this ****t up haha

sad part is...
i already knew that.

but it cants be already true sadly enough
Paranoid schizophrenic man believes his wife is part of a government plot to kill him and murders her, stabbing her multiple times trying to find a microchip he believes they planted beneath her skin to track him.
Pile of skullfucked halo fanboys with a rabid cod4 fan curled up down the street (in a gutter) mumbling, "Our UAV is online! Friendly air strike inbound! Oorah, good work Marines." Wear a halo 3 t-shirt, confuse them.
Psychotic murder, young woman and child, young man assumed to be boyfriend burned to death in chair with wounds the bleed out. Child in microwave, woman dead with strips of flesh torn off. It's been a few days, so the cats started to eat the woman.

Add details as necessary.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by Ralbert07

This.

Bears > Life

BEARS FTW!
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Man finds coffin. Man goes into coffin. Man is buried alive. Man dies of natural causes.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Ralbert07

But if the bears are cannibalistic won't they eat each other?
Quote by caskettheclown
sad part is...
i already knew that.

but it cants be already true sadly enough

Does your teacher know its real?
Quote by Aaron the 4th
Quote by Ralbert07

so bears ate another another bear???
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
The Black Dahlia? Saw movies?
Quote by MetalMegaMan
make it smaller then maybe i'll consider.

Quote by metaldud536
Love is when she trades you her holographic Blastoise for your Kakuna that's half bent on one corner.

Quote by faultyy
Stick it it my rump
Quote by C/ruel
Psychotic murder, young woman and child, young man assumed to be boyfriend burned to death in chair with wounds the bleed out. Child in microwave, woman dead with strips of flesh torn off. It's been a few days, so the cats started to eat the woman.

Add details as necessary.

I..I think i love you.
i might choose this one....

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I NEED PEOPLE!!!
Man takes a hot girl out on his private jet. The hot girl starts comming onto him, so he puts it in auto pilot and then they make love. It turns out that as he comes, she stabs him multiple times in the chest and then uses icy hot on the wounds. She then makes the plane do a barrell roll into a nearby tower and escapes the plane before impact.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BFAbassist306
This.

Bears > Life

BEARS FTW!

Join my group you bear fan, links in the sig.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Black man shoots whitie.. totally original
Quote by Aaron the 4th
victim was found with a knife in his neck....the killer appeared to have first stabbed the victim at the base of his spine, jerked the knife upward and cut his back open, killer then cut out victim's tongue so he wouldn't scream as much then cut his eyes out with the knife, killer then shoved bamboo shoots up the victim's ffingernails and toenails then lit the shoots on fire before using a nail gun to nail the victim to the wall before cutting his gut open, letting his stomach and liver spill out onto the floor and sliced his neck

reason for the murder: killer caught victim cheating on his girlfriend
place: some abandoned warehouse
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
A paper cut. No, I know what you're thinking - "that's lame!" No!!! It's paper with a watermark! Yeah, that's the ticket!
Quote by caskettheclown
I..I think i love you.

Man accidentally skydives onto the top of a helicopter. Parts of him are here... and here... and here... oh, and a little on my shoe.
Quote by caskettheclown
I..I think i love you.

But add a bear into it and make Rick Astley tie into the plot somehow. Maybe those two were in love and...idk...
XBL Gamertag: toasty10
loli raped to i cum blood then killed man in bear suit seen fleeing scene.

and a lolwut pear drawn on asscheeks (wow that's a goodun, and by that i mean disturbing)

poliece assume it's someone from ug

fap
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by madbasslover
Mine was better than that AND it made sense!

it was good except for i dont really need a big story, and the microchip thing isnt working.

ill send you noodz to make you feel better if you like?
Quote by madbasslover
Paranoid schizophrenic man believes his wife is part of a government plot to kill him and murders her, stabbing her multiple times trying to find a microchip he believes they planted beneath her skin to track him.

What about skinning her alive, trying to find the chip?
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

-deranged man escapes from insane asylum
-finds secluded farmhouse
-sneaks into basement through window
-waits until night
-parents leave and babysitter comes
-babysitter's boyfriend comes
-man sabotages fuse box, lights go off
-boyfriend goes to basement to fix problem, head split open with shovel
-man sneaks upstairs, ambushes babysitter on couch
-man knocks out babysitter with lamp, rapes unconscious body
-man disembowels girl's corpse, spreads intestines around room
-parents come home and find written on the wall in blood, "I just want to find a girl who is pretty on the outside AND the inside."

Do It!
Last edited by Trefellin at Dec 16, 2008,
A man is angry with his gf, she got drunk and made out with his buddy, this man has slight skitzophrenia and thinks he sees his gf having sex with his friend, he takes the nearest object. a tea cozy (ty boreamor) and jams it in her mouth so she can't scream. she has a prostetic arm (ty yound slapper) and rips it off and starts beating her with it till she can't sit up straight. He then continues to put Icy hot in all her cuts (ty ralbert07) then he rips open her throat slowly by knawing at it for 2 hours savouring the bloody feast and then pulls out kis pen0r and starts to rape her torn open throat and then he cums all over her face with all of her blood dripping from his pen0r onto her face as she screams he ripped the tea cozy out to hear her beautiful screams of PURE pain and fear no shes not dead yet, her throat wasnt entirely ripped open, only a chunk of her neck missing big enough to be able to be torn apart with his pen0r) as she screams he laughs maniacly and gouges her eyes out with his thumb. he goes to the kitchen, grabs a steak knife, and starts to saw at her vagina, blood pouring everywhere from her shredded vagina, he then starts to eat her out his face covered in blood licking ever drop of blood form her vagina he can

There you go hope you enjoy
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Hit with a candle stick

In the Library

By Mrs. Scarlet
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Man (M)
Woman(W)
Boyfriend(B)

M meets W, W Has B, W Rapes M, M Rapes B, B Murders W(****s down her throte), M Faps while watching Then M&B Have blood orgi then slit each others throats while maintaining the '69'.

Fin.
I'm the guy that can't think...

I act...

Quote by goest
Kizu wins...

Quote by ryand111
Kizu-Eien is the equivalent of mother nature in the internet