Ok So my guitar doesn't have any "strap holder peg thingys" .. I need a rig up for this any rig will do !! Anything that will let me stand up and play guitar. Its an acoustic .. Maybe something with duct tape.

Sorry for the bad punctuation.
As always, Thanks Pitt
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
string, lots of it, and tape.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Nirvana6722
Ok So my guitar doesn't have any "strap holder peg thingys" .. I need a rig up for this any rig will do !! Anything that will let me stand up and play guitar. Its an acoustic .. Maybe something with duct tape.

Sorry for the bad punctuation.
As always, Thanks Pitt

I think you mean Guitar Strap?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
I think you mean Guitar Strap?

why yes you are correct my friend
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
i think he means he doesnt have any strap buttons, in that case your easiest bet is to bring a stool and sit down lol, but if you need to stand, u can use a screw to hold it on place, just be gentle; i had to do that once, and i couldnt move much but my guitar stayed up.
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer

1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
You could do like a Hispanic guy I know does and hold it up with your forearm and fretting hand. It's easier than you think, just make sure you wear short sleeves.
Nope, no sig here.