This is not a depression thing, more of a fantasy, ever wish you were somebody else, like you thought their life was pretty cool and you wished you could live it

Be it real life or in a movie or tv?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
i wish i was syd barrett id be my hero
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
kurt cobains shotgun, just one day though
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Not really, unless I could go back when chosen.

And I must say, I'm surprised there haven't been any perverted comments yet...
Haha i got so pissed when i saw the thread title i was about to curse you off and talk about being yourself and sh!t, lol. I would be Vince from Entourage. Or a superhero that can fly AND bag the honeys. Or Jimmy Page back in the 70's like, one day that included a gig, man, pussy galore and a knowledge of music theory that flows like the Nile...
Smart Pothead and Proud
yeah just for a little why, if i could choose when to change back. i'd be surskit
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by 36mikeyb36
Haha i got so pissed when i saw the thread title i was about to curse you off and talk about being yourself and sh!t, lol. I would be Vince from Entourage. Or a superhero that can fly AND bag the honeys. Or Jimmy Page back in the 70's like, one day that included a gig, man, pussy galore and a knowledge of music theory that flows like the Nile...

i love jimmy page and all, but i wouldnt exactly call him a theory scholar.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
i wish i was Mr bean so i could do very foolish things
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Patrick Bateman.

Actually i have this weird ambition to start my life again, and not say that dumb **** 10 years ago, and not have the dreadlocks which lead to hairloss. im on this weird path of wanting to be a great but unknown musician who rejects everything in life and wants some form of reincarnation..or just to undo my life and go to new file open file create.