These problems have happened recently.. approx. 2-3weeks.. I'll google something then click the link and it'll redirect me to an advertisement. One advertisement loaded a virus on my computer and now my sound doesn't work. Well in a way.

When I restart my computer, the sound will work for 10 minutes or so and then just stop working. This is a drag because I use the programs Guitar Pro and Tabit to write down my music and without them I'm forced to trust my head, and that isn't very truthworthy.

Also no youtubin music and stuff, and that really sucks.

Anyone have a solution to these problems?
Quote by mashedpotatoes
download avg free if you don't have any virus protection yet

What's avg?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, my virus protection service: Spysweeper, decided to stop opening up even with Popup blocker deactivated.
do a system restart right b4 this started happening
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
These problems have happened recently.. approx. 2-3weeks.. I'll google something then click the link and it'll redirect me to an advertisement. One advertisement loaded a virus on my computer and now my sound doesn't work. Well in a way.

Yeah google..... i believe you
1) Download or buy some virus protection. Scan the whole computer, let it remove and quarrantine what is necessary.
2) Back up anything you wish to save(Ideally on to a flash stick, hard drive or Disc.
3) Format the computer. Heres a link to help.
http://lifehacker.com/software/windows/geek-to-live-how-to-format-your-hard-drive-and-install-windows-xp-from-scratch-157578.php
4) Install all driver discs
And Your finished.

-------------------------------
Alternatively you can take it to a PC shop and have them do it for around $100
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by fastfretjazz
1) Download or buy some virus protection. Scan the whole computer, let it remove and quarrantine what is necessary.
2) Back up anything you wish to save(Ideally on to a flash stick, hard drive or Disc.
3) Format the computer. Heres a link to help.
http://lifehacker.com/software/windows/geek-to-live-how-to-format-your-hard-drive-and-install-windows-xp-from-scratch-157578.php
4) Install all driver discs
And Your finished.

-------------------------------
Alternatively you can take it to a PC shop and have them do it for around $100

Thank you so much! Any virus protection that you know of that is free?