So basically I've never been able to hock a loogie. My sinuses are draining because of the weather changing and I want to get the phlegm out of my throat. But no matter how hard I try I can't do it, I always end up gagging myself.
*palm to face*the sh** people make threads for these days.....
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
take up chain smoking.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by dubstar92

Why the hell was that so funny?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Smoke pot for a bit, you'll make it a morning ritual after some time.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Unless its to nail birds out of the sky why would you want to?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Don't bother. If your body is ready to get it out, you'll begin coughing it up. This isn't medical advice in any way, so don't take it as me telling you what to do with your medical condition that needs the advice I'm not giving, but when I have phlegm issues I take Mucinex. It works wonders.
step 1: hock
step 2: expel loogie from mouth
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
The only way I can explain is to try and blow air from your gut (not literally it will just feel like it) and spit.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.