As you may all know, Christmas is creeping up around the corner. I don't expect any presents from my relatives aside from money, so I thought I could put the money towards a good pedal. I'm trying to decide between the Boss Blues Driver and the Digitech Screamin Blues

The Screamin Blues is cheaper but the reviews aren't as outstanding as the Blues Driver which is a bit more expensive. What would you guys recommend?
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
^Fender Blues Junior
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
blues driver. wait for a sale. or see if you can get it used. i got mine for 50 bucks, and its brilliant. genuinely brilliant.
I use the Austin Gold Overdrive by rocktron and it works real well for bluesy stuff.
I have a blues driver and lately Im not really lovin it (Hopefully when I get my new amp things'll sound a little better than they do now on my traynor beginner amp).Id recomend looking into a tubescreamer or a fulltone OCD. But out of the two, Id prolly go for the boss.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
fulltone ocd sounds awesome with a blues jr. i can put up a clip in a couple days if youd like...
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
^Sure. I'm open to other suggestions besides my two choices.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Quote by rking19
fulltone ocd sounds awesome with a blues jr. i can put up a clip in a couple days if youd like...

Please do!! Im getting a blues jr for xmas and i was thingking about the OCD, id really appretiate some demos!
ps. That blonde blues jr's a slick looking amp!
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Do a search of Wampler and Skreddy and enjoy.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Out of those two, I like the Digitech better.

The boss has more gain, and the digitech has more flexibility with high and low cuts.