My Epiphone Explorer, ( Floyd rose and Bareknuckle miracle man bridge humbucker)
has been christened today.
after months of hard thinking, and brain Scratching i have decided on a Name,
A name liek no other, A name which instantly brings To mind a Crowbar, Ravenholm and The Lamba Symbol
I Present to you
Dr. Gordon Freeman
Well that's a baddass guitar you got there.

But Ican't believe you took that long to think of Gordon Freeman.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
TS, that's incredibly gay.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
is it me or is the whammy bar at a really really high angle?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
you should call it 'why the **** did i buy an explorer with a cheap floyd rose copy, considering epiphone and gibsons quality control, this must be the most unrealiable guitar ever'
Quote by Ziesta
you should call it 'why the **** did i buy an explorer with a cheap floyd rose copy, considering epiphone and gibsons quality control, this must be the most unrealiable guitar ever'

What's your problem?

And nice guitar. I want one, but with seymour duncans.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Ziesta

totally. He should have gotten a steve vai on it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
you should have named it black mesa, it would have suited it better (and name the bridge crowbar)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
You have to name your guitar after someone of the opposite sex. I named my Mexican Strat Maria for example.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You have to name your guitar after someone of the opposite sex. I named my Mexican Strat Maria for example.

i named my ESP which was built in korea, Foo Wing Hung
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by Lespauljames
why does it have to be opposite sex?
say i named the guitar Ellie,
if i had a relationship with a girl called ellie, and it went wrong E.g she slept with my mum.
i wouldnt want my guitar to be called ellie anymore

But what if Gordon Freeman, being the badass that he is, decides to sleep with your mum? Hmmmmmm?