Quote by HandsomeFrank
Aren't OFRs like, $300?

More like $150, more or less.

Maybe because the OFR and the guitar are made in Korea. It's not a bad thing though: Schecters are built there too.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
because b.c. riches quality control sucks and that doesnt seem like too cheap for the specs to me
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Eh, maybe I'm just an idiot.

Let's change the topic. I'm in a death metal band. I tune really low. I have a Peavey 5150. Price range is anything below $1,700.

Suggest me guitars to check out.

Thanks.
Quote by alternitivebass
because b.c. riches quality control sucks and that doesnt seem like too cheap for the specs to me

Are you kidding me? Mahogany body, EMGs, Grover tuners... That's pretty freaking good for the price, even if it's made in China (I'm not sure, I still think it is MIK).

EDIT: Handsome Frank, how low do you tune? If you tune lower than B, maybe you want to look at Baritones?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by HandsomeFrank
Eh, maybe I'm just an idiot.

Let's change the topic. I'm in a death metal band. I tune really low. I have a Peavey 5150. Price range is anything below $1,700.

Suggest me guitars to check out.

Thanks.

no your not, this is IMO the best guita B.c. rich puts out, try it out i bet you'll like.
but with that money i'd go custom carvin
Im gonna go with what I always say get an Ibanez RG or S one of the really high quality ones
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I'm thinking about going to Guitar Center on one of my days off and spending the entire day there playing everything in sight.
Everybody I know who's owned one says its the best guitar they've played in that price range.
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
I have had bad experience with BC Rich guitars and their quality (first-hand, not "bandwagoning" - read my review on the warlock if you want). Their cheaper models are poo, I haven't looked at their more expensive guitars, and don't really plan to.

I wouldn't say that's a great deal. Not bad, but not outstanding either.
Quote by Zecromancer
I have had bad experience with BC Rich guitars and their quality (first-hand, not "bandwagoning" - read my review on the warlock if you want). Their cheaper models are poo, I haven't looked at their more expensive guitars, and don't really plan to.

I wouldn't say that's a great deal. Not bad, but not outstanding either.

well i myself hate warocks(i've played several), but i've played this V and it was great.
There cheaper models ARE poo, the only reason i said the other guy wAs bandwagonig was cuz he said the specs werent that great which was obviously not true.
my suggestion? Check out some gibby SG's. 30 years of metal can't be wrong. If not the SG's, check out some ESPs, Ibanezes and Charvels. You might be interested in something like a 7 string RG if you like downtuning.

can't forget jacksons, either. Just go to a GC or Sam Ash or whatever's in your area and just chunk around their guitars until you find something YOU like for how it plays and sounds, not based on specs off a website or what a bunch of strangers say.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
I dont really think that guitar is worth that price. But if you think its a good price, and you like it get it.
I think that guitar is definitely worth the price. I mean come on, an OFR, EMGs, Mahogany body with a maple neck, neck-thru, ebony board, and no damned widow headstock. Screams value to me. The closest contender in features/price is the Schecter Hellraiser FR and it's $100 more. To all the nay-sayers, go out and try one. BC Riches NJ series are actually really good players for their price.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
That's not a bad guitar, it's the only BC Rich i've played that I liked.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
how low do you tune???
ive only ever gone to drop b...maybe A on my 7 string..
any lower and you are odd :P
consider a baritone or a nice 7 string..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=