hey,

I'm not new as you can see on the left but i figured i'd put it where i'd get some helpful answers...not in the pit. How the hell do you change to UG dark, on my friend's computer there's a little scrolly thing at the bottom left of his screen, it's not there for me, never has been. I suppose it's not that bad but it'd be nice to know.

Also on another topic i can't figure out how to change my sig, i have no idea where to...because as you can see my sig sucks.

Thanks in advance
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
All in the control Panel to the very far left of the search bar.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Are you sure?
Check the VERY bottom, underneath Posting Rules and the time.

Also, click the Control Panel tab, which is to the far left of the search bar when you're in the forums.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
yeah its at the VERY VERY bottom
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
hmm, i found it...now i feel dumb...for posting a thread in the new members forum...and finding it with relative ease afterwards
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)