I know this is pathetic but i didnt know what wood one of my gutiar was made out of right now!

It's an ibanez artcore, which is basically a gretsch clone, but cheaper.

Ive never even heard of cordia , and since i my ibanez has cordia back,top, and sides, hopefullyits not crap wood. Help please?
That guitar is a bit expensive to be made out of 'crap' wood, imo.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Here's the article from the ibanez website.

"Traditions are made to be improved upon. Ibanez’s AFS Series starts with the large body width of the AF series, but utilizes a one-inch thinner depth for increased comfort and more mid-range punch. New for 2008 is the AFS85TNT which features a Natural finish, highlighting a beautiful cordia top, back and sides.
"

Unless that is the style o finish on the top but i doubt it, its just a sparkly red color.
Quote by AcousticSlayer
Artcore's rock, never heard of cordia however. From my experiences cordio doesn't make it any less of a guitar. It's quit loud.

It was only 450, not really that much
i found this on it

"genus of more than 200 warm-region New and Old World trees and shrubs, of the family Boraginaceae, many valued for their decorative clusters of red-orange, yellow, or white papery blooms, for edible fruits, and for use as furniture timber. The foliage is alternate and simple, often rough surfaced."

from encyclopedia britannica

other than that, never heard of it, its probably a cheaper alternative to maple
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
Quote by Nihil
i found this on it

"genus of more than 200 warm-region New and Old World trees and shrubs, of the family Boraginaceae, many valued for their decorative clusters of red-orange, yellow, or white papery blooms, for edible fruits, and for use as furniture timber. The foliage is alternate and simple, often rough surfaced."

from encyclopedia britannica

other than that, never heard of it, its probably a cheaper alternative to maple

sad face
it probably doesn't sound much different than whatever wood its supposed to be similar to, but the craftsmanship is most important to the sound
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
I just decided to play it since i havent touched the artcore or my strat since i got it, and....wow, the acoustic sounds so much better >, 'course, the acoustic is more expensive, and mahogany+ cedar. I think my strat was the kind that costs 1000 dollars but not too sure. Only a serial number on it =\
Damn im kind of depressed now, its a mexican strat. Im so retarded that i didnt know that and have owned thedamn thing for like 6 years. I always thought the mex's were inferior.

*cries*
dude...mexis are perfectly respectable guitars, and it doesn't matter what kinda wood your guitar is made out of. if you loved playing them, just because you found out these facts, you shouldn't love them less...love a guitar for how it plays and sounds, not it's image or specs!
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"