I have the T-2 tuner and i like it, but soon I will be getting the boss BCB-60 pedalboard. I see there is a space for smaller boss tuners on the top of it. Is there a way to mute your amp through those smaller tuners like the T-2? The reason why I ask is because I would be able to fit all six pedals on the board if I could use the small tuner instead of the stompbox tuner. I like being able to mute my amp when I re tune a hundred times during our shows.
Fender HSS Deluxe Special Edition
Scheckter C-1 classic
Orange rocker 30
A few boss pedals
If one of your pedals has a second output, like for a mixer, you can send that to the tuner. But you won't be able to just silence it that way.

I do have to ask though, why not just build a pedalboard? You'd save at least 100$, and it's easy.
the bypass on what?
Scheckter C-1 classic
Orange rocker 30
A few boss pedals
just try and do what hendrix did, take a humourous take on your constant tuning, and no i don't know if you can silence the amp.
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Quote by cutslikedrugsx
If one of your pedals has a second output, like for a mixer, you can send that to the tuner. But you won't be able to just silence it that way.

I do have to ask though, why not just build a pedalboard? You'd save at least 100$, and it's easy.

The old lady is buying it for me for xmas so I can't complain.
Scheckter C-1 classic
Orange rocker 30
A few boss pedals
Not on the T-2, no.

Get yourself a volume pedal for the pedal board, (which you'll want anyway) and run it after the tuner.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Quote by hotdog_warmcat
Not on the T-2, no.

Get yourself a volume pedal for the pedal board, (which you'll want anyway) and run it after the tuner.

SO I would need a volume pedal if I wanted to use the T-15 that would fit into my board better.
Scheckter C-1 classic
Orange rocker 30
A few boss pedals
GAH... why did I put T-2... it's TU-2...

And yes.

And by bypass the guy was talking about, it's the other output... the one right by the word "bypass"

I really didn't mean for that to sound condescending... sorry.

Try it, it might work for you and my pedal is just crap. That could really well be the case, it was from a pawn shop and beat to hell haha

And TS... do you mean tu-2 and tu-15? That's what I'm gathering, since you're talking about boss
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Last edited by hotdog_warmcat at Dec 16, 2008,
Oh yeah I was talking about the TU-15 or whatever.

I was thinking it would probably work to just put my amp on stand by as well huh.

the guy talking about bypass didn't understand that I want to get rid of the TU-2 I guess.
Scheckter C-1 classic
Orange rocker 30
A few boss pedals
Then yeah, def. just run a volume pedal after the TU-15, that would def. take care of it. Just run into the the input first on the board, then into your volume, then into whatever. Just turn the volume pedal down when tuning.

You could run an A/B/Y box and just switch to a blank output when tuning too, but that'd be a dumb route to take imo since you'd prob. want a volume pedal anyway.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.