I tried to cheat on a Rubik's Cube by taking it apart and rebuilding it, now I can't get the last piece to fit back in!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Hmm. Good for you.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Who were you trying to prove something to? I've gotta say, that's pretty sad.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
RIP Dime
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Why not just read the instruction booklet that comes with it that tells you how to solve it.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by bucketmark
RIP Dime

LOL

and that is definitely karma
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Why wouldn't you just move the stickers?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

it's not impossible to do. just rotate on of the sides 45 degrees and then twist another side so it opens up wide.
That's not karma that's stupidity
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by CaptainRon
Why not just use an online rubiks cube solver that tells you exactly what to do?

Fool. Everybody knows that you can't put them back together.

i took them apart and put them back together like 9 times
Nevermind, I forced it back in.

I was actually just trying to make it go smoother, so I put some vasoline in it, that's the original reason I took it apart.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
why dont you use this instead...

http://www.wrongway.org/cube/solve.html
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
Gotta love Karma. Last weekend me & some mates were getting hassled by some high as **** "Gangstah's" outside a liquor store. I was waring flared jeans & they were yelling "girl pants!" & all this other ****. We thought it'd be a better idea to ignore them as opposed to starting something. After we bought our piss we drove off down to a supermarket, & on the way a cop drove past, we freaked out because there were too many people in the car, but they ignored us. After going to the supermarket, me & 2 guys decided to walk back home & meet up with the others later. We walked past the liquor store, & Lo & behold the clerk had called the cops about the "Gangstah's" & the police found Pot & like 3 bongs in their car. I <3 Karma.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm