If you have been following the situation on youtube then go ahead and just go to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mervD8HEw

If not then keep reading:

Youtube has been having a problem with copyright, viacom, and other crap coming up. They have made a new system where they are not demoting videos due to content like swearing. I know this may be small to some but in retrospect it is choking off people who want to make good videos. Some videos are being demoted into non-existence and people on youtube are furious and many are leaving. Many great talents such as darknessthecure, armake21/nicotinealien, hellsing920, and quite a few others have already left or joined another site due to youtube's drama and new updated policys. One of many is getting rid of bulletins. I dont think the bulletin thing is all that important but alot of people do. For more information on what I plan to do to help fix youtube so we wont have to deal with losing talent or soccermoms go to the link above. Please send this video to all your friends and follow the link in the description. When you get there just copy and paste the letter from the description or one of similar retrospect. Thank you.

~Nostalgic Rage Productions
Because of the government, the Internet is coming to an end anyway. Let this mark the beginning of the process.
Quote by ravenrage07
Many great talents such as darknessthecure, armake21/nicotinealien, hellsing920

...who?

Anyways, stop bitching, drama queen.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
who cares?
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Because of the government, the Internet is coming to an end anyway. Let this mark the beginning of the process.

...explain?
Youtube is not that great IMO.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
17+/Explicit - Video has alot of swearing, suggestive themes, violence, and graphic images. The user must input age of 17 or older

Any 15 year old who hasn't had a brain tumor and goes to public school can figure out how to get around that.
Quote by ravenrage07
I you dont agree with it then why post a reply on here?

To input in the thread...

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
nope, you should vote with your feet and go elsewhere if you don't like it

end of.
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Xiaoxi
...who?

Anyways, stop bitching, drama queen.

Stfu. If you dont like what i am talking bout then why reply. Douche.

As for the others same s***. IF you dont know or dont care then dont f***in post nething or even pay this any mind. Just shows how f***in stupid ppl are.
Quote by ravenrage07

As for the others same s***. IF you dont know or dont care then dont f***in post nething or even pay this any mind. Just shows how f***in stupid ppl are.

Calm down dear.

I do agree with your rating system though, but couldn't people just lie about how gory/sexual their video is? making the rating useless?
Quote by ravenrage07

I'm sorry, all I can hear is WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Anyways, there's already a thread about this. Guaranteed. I know there is, because I posted in it.
Quote by ravenrage07
If you have been following the situation on youtube then go ahead and just go to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mervD8HEw

If not then keep reading:

Youtube has been having a problem with copyright, viacom, and other crap coming up. They have made a new system where they are not demoting videos due to content like swearing. I know this may be small to some but in retrospect it is choking off people who want to make good videos. Some videos are being demoted into non-existence and people on youtube are furious and many are leaving. Many great talents such as darknessthecure, armake21/nicotinealien, hellsing920, and quite a few others have already left or joined another site due to youtube's drama and new updated policys. One of many is getting rid of bulletins. I dont think the bulletin thing is all that important but alot of people do. For more information on what I plan to do to help fix youtube so we wont have to deal with losing talent or soccermoms go to the link above. Please send this video to all your friends and follow the link in the description. When you get there just copy and paste the letter from the description or one of similar retrospect. Thank you.

~Nostalgic Rage Productions

You confused me there.
Quote by ravenrage07

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by nightraven
if there's a way to make youtube better, the staff there will find it, not some little pre-teen.

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
if there's a way to make youtube better, the staff there will find it, not some little pre-teen.

Well, it is sort of lame, because their new rules say they can basically delete any video they find to have objectional content, which can include anything. It's not a big deal, though.