Yo guys im looking to purchase my first pedal next week and was wondering for a lil advice

I play a lot of OneRepublic Shiny Toy Guns and Coldplay can anyone recommend a good multi effect pedal for me?

Thank you!
What gear do you currently have? Also, what's your budget?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
yeah mate, get a gt10, ive got a gt8, its absolutely awesome, but i do prefer stomp pedals, but boss have just refined the gt so much that the gt10 is almost as good.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

well...the RP90 by DigiTech is pretty good..especially for the price...most places its $100...it has dozens of amp distort models, a couple stomp box distort, compression, eq, wah, pick-up sims, chorus, flange, whammy, reverb, delay, a drum machine, a tuner and a hell of alot more...its a good bye..except theres no battery option..it comes with an adapter..so its not all that bad
Ugh, why do people make recommendations without knowing the budget or what current gear they have?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
Well im a high roller! lol
But i only wanna spend no less then 150 lol
POD XT Live. Its got a lot of bang for its buck. I got mine for 200.
Does being successful truly make you a sell out? Can't you do your own original music and be successful because of it?
Quote by darkwolf291
well...the RP90 by DigiTech is pretty good..especially for the price...most places its $100...it has dozens of amp distort models, a couple stomp box distort, compression, eq, wah, pick-up sims, chorus, flange, whammy, reverb, delay, a drum machine, a tuner and a hell of alot more...its a good bye..except theres no battery option..it comes with an adapter..so its not all that bad

I'd second that...I know a lot of people hate DigiTech products but I'm completely happy with my RP90...I think there older models were kind ****e but this one is pretty good. All kinds of everything.

And I'd also second the POD XT thing...I haven't used that specifically but I've had GuitarPort for years and I really like Line 6 stuff (another bad rep'd company on here it seems like) so...I dunno.

Just my opinion take it or leave it don't make any difference to me.
Quote by Loco23
Well im a high roller! lol
But i only wanna spend no less then 150 lol

So you want to spend at least 150 or was that a typo? If it's not a typo try to find a used Line 6 Pod XT Live.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows