Alright
I've got an LTD with a licensed floyd and the tuning stability isn't that great. Particularly, when I pull the bridge back the pitch stays slightly sharp when returned to normal position, and when I push it down the pitch stays slightly flat when returned to normal position.
The bridge is level with the body so I know that's not it.

My friend said it might be because the springs are worn out or something. What do you think?
I've been playing Floyd Rose equipped guitars for about 14 years. Probably about 5 differend axes, and they all did the same thing your describing. The springs really shouldn't be an issue. I've replaced the springs on all of mine and that didn't seem to change anything. I might be wrong, but i think the problem is in the knife edge design of these trems. This is just a guess, but its the only thing I can come up with. However, from my experience, the slightly sharp/flat problem really shouldn't be noticeable except to a tuner. If it is a dramatic change in pitch, you might want to check your nut to see if that needs replacing. Hope anything mentioned above helps.
It' not the strings, they are broken in well

I've come to notice that the bridge actually stays back and little bit after I pull back and stays down a little bit after I push down

Maybe it is the knife edge thing
Quote by HardRockRob
I've been playing Floyd Rose equipped guitars for about 14 years. Probably about 5 differend axes, and they all did the same thing your describing. The springs really shouldn't be an issue. I've replaced the springs on all of mine and that didn't seem to change anything. I might be wrong, but i think the problem is in the knife edge design of these trems. This is just a guess, but its the only thing I can come up with. However, from my experience, the slightly sharp/flat problem really shouldn't be noticeable except to a tuner. If it is a dramatic change in pitch, you might want to check your nut to see if that needs replacing. Hope anything mentioned above helps.

Alright, so anyone who has the same problem this is the solution. The knife edge of mine that rocks back and for along the posts the adjust height had worn down. I used a rotary tool with a grinder bit the sharpen them up a bit and the result were dramatic. The tuning is 100% better!
www.myspace.com/diectomy
That seems to be the problem with licensed versions. They are not hardend and wear quickly.