I'm getting my first amp in early 2009, but I've already picked up my first pedals.

My FLMS had a clearance sale, and I picked up 2 ToneCore modular pedals and a 2 more modules (Uber Metal, Constriction, Space Chorus and Roto-Machine) for @ $150.

My question is, how do these pedals stack up, overall- good, bad, middle of the road? Should I get more than the few I have?
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Dec 17, 2008,
echo park is awesome aswell
GEAR.

Schecter C1 FR Alpine White
Epi SG 310 (Heavily Modded)
Pod X3 Live
Orange AD30TC

YEAH!
i have the constrictor, uber metal and crunchtone... all three are really good pedals. Tough construction, great sound, minimal noise.

highly recomended :-)
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
Thanks for the quick replies, y'all!

I'm glad to hear that my impulsiveness and G.A.S. may not have resulted in a waste of money!
I've owned the Uber Metal and Echo Park.

Overall they're built like tanks, I really really liked their delay pedal, it's just awesome!
Had a few modulations built in too, like wow and flutter, vibrato and chorus, not only that but they had delay types, such as analog delay, digital and tape.

If that wasn't enough they had different styles of delays, ping pong is just killer in stereo!

I'll be buying the Echo Park once again, I highly recomend it!
Would any of you have qualms about buying one used? I ask because my local Music Go Round has a couple sitting in a display case. They look like they're in good shape...
used is should be no problem with these pedals
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
Well you won't really need the distortion pedal if you are getting a good amp with a good lead channel on it. It'll sound way better than the pedal on the clean channel.
Quote by Antimage27
i heard the verbzilla kicks

You are correct sir!
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner