I was bored, and decided to post a random thread, so have at it.
*This is not spam, if u have something u want to get out of your head, post it here.*
Last edited by 1201ZJ at Dec 17, 2008,
Quote by sporkman7
sure
i just figured out theres this wierd button near the bottom of ug forum posts
apparently it reports the users for stuff like spam...

I did not intend on it being spam. it is basically for, well, if u have something on your mind, post it.
Quote by hb15577
there we go

shouldn't be. If u read the main post, then u will see why. It is just a thread so people can say random things. would you rather me post a blank topic?
We dine well here in Camelot
We eat ham and jam and Spam a lot!

<.<
>.>
*reported*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by 1201ZJ
shouldn't be. If u read the main post, then u will see why. It is just a thread so people can say random things. would you rather me post a blank topic?

trying to be random is stupid
This will be an amazing thread if you could all not be dicks and report it.

The fact that this is considered spam and crap like this isn't, I just don't understand.

Quote by hb15577
trying to be random is stupid

That's entirely not the point of this thread. The point of this thread is to come in and say what's on your mind, therefore negating the need for a thousand wastes of threads that say things like "lol watch this video it's funny" or "omg, I just beat a boss on a video game."
Last edited by Survivalism at Dec 17, 2008,
Quote by Survivalism

That's entirely not the point of this thread. The point of this thread is to come in and say what's on your mind, therefore negating the need for a thousand wastes of threads that say things like "lol watch this video it's funny" or "omg, I just beat a boss on a video game."

Like a 'lurker's lair'? A place where people can discuss what's on their mind, happenings, receive and give advices (lol wut) etc.
Sounds like a good idea to me, but I'm not sure if it would turn out to anything good in this cesspit of a forum.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by Sheepdragon
Like a 'lurker's lair'? A place where people can discuss what's on their mind, happenings, receive and give advices (lol wut) etc.
Sounds like a good idea to me, but I'm not sure if it would turn out to anything good in this cesspit of a forum.

Good idea, but will probably be another one of those threads where everyone posts but doesn't want to read what anyone else has to say unless it's on the same page.
XIAOXI
Quote by 1201ZJ
People can report it if they want, I don't care, I just thought it was a great idea...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea. It's just not allowed.
Why doesn't anyone know WTF french fries are in Lithuania?!?! I just want some damn fries!!!

No I don't have any change!!!!

What does the SysRq button do on the keyboard?

Why are chips called crisps in England and why do they call fries chips?

Why can't I move both of my eyes like a chameleon?

Why is everything priced $X.99? Honestly who wants that one cent back?

I need a haircut...
Quote by Gonzerelli
Why doesn't anyone know WTF french fries are in Lithuania?!?! I just want some damn fries!!!

No I don't have any change!!!!

What does the SysRq button do on the keyboard?

Why are chips called crisps in England and why do they call fries chips?

Why can't I move both of my eyes like a chameleon?

Why is everything priced $X.99? Honestly who wants that one cent back?

I need a haircut...

Now that's what I'm talking about!
Quote by 1201ZJ
I was bored, and decided to post a random thread, so have at it.

This is what makes it spam. "I made this thread to make a thread, for the hell of it."

Why is it still open?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
This is what makes it spam. "I made this thread to make a thread, for the hell of it."

Why is it still open?

B/c some people actually enjoy it...
Quote by 1201ZJ
B/c some people actually enjoy it...

People would enjoy a pr0n thread, but that doesn't keep it from being against the rules.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
can you get a fish drunk?

Quote by Gonzerelli

here everybody calls them by the french name (pommes fritte)
Quote by seljer
can you get a fish drunk?

here everybody calls them by the french name (pommes fritte)

omg, we must reaserch this. get the vodka!!!!!!!!!
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.