Page 1 of 2
the murderer of adam walsh has been named by police as of late tuesday, december 16th, and his case was subsequently closed. the murderer was none other than ... *drumroll* ...

OTTIS TOOLE! accomplice to the infamous henry lee lucas. while the latter was only proven to have murdered four people, he confessed to upwards of 600 murders. the same can be said for poor ottis. now ottis had confessed to killing adam many times and described the crime in detail, but police lost evidence (such as the blood-stained carpeting in his car as well as the entire car itself) so he was never tried for it.

you may know adam walsh as the son of john walsh. he was abducted outside of a sears in florida in 1981 and a few weeks later they found his severed head. never found the rest of his remains. john, of course, in response to the lack of justice in his son's murder, became the creator and host of america's most wanted, the longest-running show in FOX history.

and yes this is the same ottis + henry tandem that inspired the 1986/1990 classic horror film, henry: portrait of a serial killer

john walsh long thought that ottis did it, ever since he confessed to it in 1981. but he recanted and they were known for lying about murdering people. but apparently the cops have solid confirmation he did, in fact, kidnap and decapitate adam walsh (toole's niece told walsh face-to-face on his deathbed he confessed to doing it). it's worth noting for trivial reasons that dahmer was also a suspect for awhile.

justice has been served!

ADAM WALSH
1974 - 1981
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Dec 17, 2008,
Six hundred? What the fuck.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Six hundred? What the fuck.

i suppose i wasn't clear enough, but many of those were fabricated. crazy individuals just making up an extraordinary kill count. but who knows for certain. henry's kill count on wiki is:

4–213

i guess that's the realistic margin. still fairly wide. big difference between 4 and 213.
#DTWD
Damn primusfan...that must've took a while to type.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
uhh you say this week in serial killing but it looks like several years ago

I'm confuzzled
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Crikey, he looks like an interesting character.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
uhh you say this week in serial killing but it looks like several years ago

I'm confuzzled

the police just officially closed the case late tuesday and announced that ottis toole was, in fact, adam's killer. a lot of news outlets are just getting into it from the looks of things. one article was posted 10 hours ago, another was 4 hours ago.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

john walsh long thought that ottis did it, ever since he confessed to it in 1981. but he recanted and they were known for lying about murdering people. but apparently the cops have solid confirmation he did, in fact, kidnap and decapitate adam walsh (toole's niece told walsh face-to-face on his deathbed he confessed to doing it). it's worth noting for trivial reasons that dahmer was also a suspect for awhile.]

And they quickly figured it out 27 years later and 12 years after Ottis (wtf? OTTIS?) kicked off. Good fucking going, police. Way to stay on top of things.
no. he confessed in 1981. then recanted. then confessed to it more and recanted. and they were GOING to build a case against him but lost the evidence. and then in 1996 he confessed to it again on his death bed.

while the police are certainly incompetent in losing their evidence, you have to remember that ottis and henry claimed to commit a ridiculous amount of murders, most of which were completely untrue. so it was like the boy who cried wolf. i mean they followed up on it, but not so seriously.
#DTWD
wiki says: Number of victims: 4-9

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
wiki says: Number of victims: 4-9

ok. here comes the summary ...

Quote by primusfan
OTTIS TOOLE! accomplice to the infamous henry lee lucas. while the latter was only proven to have murdered four people, he confessed to upwards of 600 murders.

henry's kill count on wiki is:

4–213

i guess that's the realistic margin. still fairly wide. big difference between 4 and 213

i DID say "the same can be said for poor ottis" but that was just in reference to the fact he killed 3 or 4 people for certain and then confessed to others that he was never convicted for due to the fact he was probably lying.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Dec 17, 2008,
I'm guessing they really have no clue how many either of them really killed.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
I'm guessing they really have no clue how many either of them really killed.

basically, yeah. that's what's cool about drifters. and that's why i did not attend a BBQ party at a drifter's stolen condo one night on the beach in florida.
#DTWD
Sorry, who?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Sorry, who?

a lesson in UG --

when entering a thread one has three options:

a. write a thoughtful, civil response
b. ignore said thread for any number of reasons
c. be a cunt

now class ... which option has CTFOD chosen?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
a lesson in UG --

when entering a thread one has three options:

a. write a thoughtful, civil response
b. ignore said thread for any number of reasons
c. be a cunt

now class ... which option has CTFOD chosen?

*raises hand*
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by primusfan
basically, yeah. that's what's cool about drifters. and that's why i did not attend a BBQ party at a drifter's stolen condo one night on the beach in florida.

How wise of you..
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
d. Be completely oblivious to your surroundings, occasionally interacting to express said bewilderment.

Still, the answer's probably c...
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
this thread is the type of thing serial killers want done, congrats on feeding the ego of unrighteous killers.
Quote by strawberryJAMZ
this thread is the type of thing serial killers want done, congrats on feeding the ego of unrighteous killers.
He's dead.
Quote by marchoso
Is the Son of Sam case still ongoing?
Yeah it's still open.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by 0RI0N
How wise of you..

seriously though, what's sad is two of my friends went. they were offering us free beer and lobster. and initially i was like "oh kick ass!" and talking to the guys cause one of the bums and i were both from the atlantic beach area. and then i was thinking, mid-conversation, "free beer and LOBSTER?"

i mean, free beer should've been a warning sign too. why would broke-ass people have FREE beer to give away. even broke, but middle class, college students have to charge.

but what REALLY alarmed me was free lobster. lobster is so expensive. i mean, it's good. but expensive. and we're being offered lobster for FREE?!

well my friends went, i thought they'd be raped and murdered. turns out they just had free beer and lobster. as well as steak.
#DTWD
Quote by CTFOD
d. Be completely oblivious to your surroundings, occasionally interacting to express said bewilderment.

there, there. i will forgive you. unfortunately, god will not.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

seriously though, what's sad is two of my friends went. they were offering us free beer and lobster. and initially i was like "oh kick ass!" and talking to the guys cause one of the bums and i were both from the atlantic beach area. and then i was thinking, mid-conversation, "free beer and LOBSTER?"

i mean, free beer should've been a warning sign too. why would broke-ass people have FREE beer to give away. even broke, but middle class, college students have to charge.

but what REALLY alarmed me was free lobster. lobster is so expensive. i mean, it's good. but expensive. and we're being offered lobster for FREE?!

well my friends went, i thought they'd be raped and murdered. turns out they just had free beer and lobster. as well as steak.

Those bastards...
Quote by Necrophagist777

╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
about time! my mom wouldnt let me out of her site at a store rite after that happened.
Heard about this last night.
You're green again Davey.

Quote by element4433
He's dead.Yeah it's still open.

You tell him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well its about bloody time isnt it
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by CTFOD

I wouldn't have it any other way
Quote by LordBishek
I wouldn't have it any other way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by marchoso
Is the Son of Sam case still ongoing?

what do u mean its stil going on? they caught son of sam, david berkowitz i believe? he claimed satan possesed his dog and told him to do it?
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
what do u mean its stil going on? they caught son of sam, david berkowitz i believe? he claimed satan possesed his dog and told him to do it?

they re-opened it in 2004 because many of the initial investigators and prosecutors believed there were multiple killers, not just berkowitz.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

I'm not supposed to laugh in a thread about murdered children, you bastard!
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA

The case was reopened in the 80's to investigate whether or not there were more killers or if it was a cult attack. I did not know if it had been resolved since then.

Fun fact though: Berkowitz refuses to attend parole hearings claiming that he deserves to be in prison and does not want to leave. He attends prison ministry and counsels troubled inmates. Stacy Moskowitz's (one of the victims of the attacks) mother even wrote Berkowitz a letter in 2006 forgiving him of his crimes.

Crazy to think that a man with six life sentences and a total of 365 years in prison is being forgiven and considered for parole.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA

FUN FACT!
did you know that david berkowitz is now a priest in the prison he's spending time in?

well thats all for today, see you next time!
Page 1 of 2